The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
PEOPLE STILL SEARCHING....

NSLR'S STILL AVAILABLE ON NDC, HAVE YOU ALL TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT NDC??? LOL!!!

RESELLERS ARE MORONS, THEY WASTE ZERO TIME POSTING KICKS FOR SALE! THE DAY ISNT OVER AND FOLKS HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK OVER RETAIL FOR THESE??? SMH!!!!

WHEN WILL IT STOP???(NEVER, I KNOW)

ANYWAYS..... DIDNT REALIZE THAT I NEVER RECEIVED ORDER CONFIRMATION TIL IT CAME THRU 35MIN AGO! LOL!! I GUESS NDC WAS BEHIND ALL DAY

I kinda was hoping to get them less than retail.

I think i will wait 'til tuesday and see if i can get them then.

PEOPLE STILL SEARCHING....

NSLR'S STILL AVAILABLE ON NDC, HAVE YOU ALL TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT NDC??? LOL!!!

RESELLERS ARE MORONS, THEY WASTE ZERO TIME POSTING KICKS FOR SALE! THE DAY ISNT OVER AND FOLKS HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK OVER RETAIL FOR THESE??? SMH!!!!

WHEN WILL IT STOP???(NEVER, I KNOW)

ANYWAYS..... DIDNT REALIZE THAT I NEVER RECEIVED ORDER CONFIRMATION TIL IT CAME THRU 35MIN AGO! LOL!! I GUESS NDC WAS BEHIND ALL DAY

There's still sizes on NBA and the black Friday code still works.

prob already posted, my apologies....

D...I..C...K....S lets the 20% through on the Xii's now. im postin that cause earlier todai it wasnt letting ME apply to them, let me add 11 in instincts and nsrl

again sorry if already dropped
Thanks. I just got NSRL size 10.5 on Dic's Sporting Goods for $160 plus and free shipping. 
happy.gif

You can get NSRL, HoaL, Instincts on Dic's Sporting Goods now for $160. 
grin.gif

There's still sizes on NBA and the black Friday code still works.
 Pass on NBA. They charge shipping. Dic's Sporting Good doesn't charge shipping. 

Hurry everyone, there's lots of sizes still available on Dic's for $160. 
tongue.gif

Picked up the NSRLs at Nike Santa Monica earlier today. I know I could've gotten these at discount but I didn't want to wait for shipping
laugh.gif
. Wanted these since the beginning and im not disappointed! Definitely my favoirte colorway so far. It's a wrap for me now until I see some new colorways.

Saw these IDs on display at the nike store

Last edited:
Welp, pulled the trigger on the NSRLs from Richards. Just can't pass up that deal. I don't think I will mess with any of the other color ways until the ASG. If the Meridian print drops then that will be my next cop.

Welp, pulled the trigger on the NSRLs from Richards. Just can't pass up that deal. I don't think I will mess with any of the other color ways until the ASG. If the Meridian print drops then that will be my next cop.

Not lookin good for us getting meridian print... Think we would a heard something about it by now, there's nothing about it on the NDC release calendar. Whoever made the decision to give us that instinct print instead should be fired :smh:

Welp I had to hop on the DSG deal for the Instinct's and I plan to use a nike giftcard for the NSRL's on Tuesday. And I expect them to be there

Gumshoe, good looks, i owe you one.

Got an email saying my order was received.

They came out to $174.19 (ny tax).

Not lookin good for us getting meridian print... Think we would a heard something about it by now, there's nothing about it on the NDC release calendar. Whoever made the decision to give us that instinct print instead should be fired :smh:

Makes no sense at all if they don't give us that print. I agree though, normally prints for ID have been mentioned by ID and are released same day or day before.

What doesn't make sense is the Instinct doesn't have that print. I think it would have been dope if the liner was that print in purple and orange on them.

ok yall said gumshoe had me thinking there was something awesome out there with a gum sole or an all colored gumshoe
laugh.gif
 i'm picking up what yall putting down now

Not lookin good for us getting meridian print... Think we would a heard something about it by now, there's nothing about it on the NDC release calendar. Whoever made the decision to give us that instinct print instead should be fired
mean.gif
QFT
What doesn't make sense is the Instinct doesn't have that print. I think it would have been dope if the liner was that print in purple and orange on them.
it's underneath the tongue tag
roll.gif
I know stupid right damn nike
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom