The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
ayy i havent been on in a minute...been moving and i know everybody just blew their load over DSG having that sale BUT

is there still not any word on the lows???

I am more than cool wit the $138 plus $8 tax (free shipping too) then this crap from FNL. same shoe. 

Mamma called him CLAY, I AM gonna call him Clay.. lol

I am ordering a half size down.. If they don't fit i will pull a switcheroo at some point.

I need to stay of NT, I had no plans on getting the NSRLs this soon

Y'all spending $135+ while saving $50+ and complaining about $12 tax as if you wouldnt have paid tax on the purchase regardless of the price. I forget how difficult it is to make NT members happy.

Nothing wrong with that at all, tax is higher in some states and can deter someone from pulling the trigger.

People want the best deals, and these aren't exactly selling out anywhere.

Good looking bro.
U copped too?

yea i copped

i saw them in the mall in person other day an i was like damn......................these dropped too

i just go the VIs.......................what a nice surprise

i was not gonna pay 199 plus tax on these

View media item 1282754
What a great deal, I'm so happy I waited it out :nthat:

I had to catch myself for a second I contemplated copping multiple colorways :smh:

Then I had to remember I didn't even like the other ones :lol:

I refuse to do what I did last year and cop just because they're discounted if I don't really want them |I

Not to mention Datas are coming which are a definite cop and possibly TDM's :nerd:

Last edited:
View media item 1282754
What a great deal, I'm so happy I waited it out :nthat:

I had to catch myself for a second I contemplated copping multiple colorways :smh:

Then I had to remember I didn't even like the other ones :lol:

I refuse to do what I did last year and cop just because they're discounted even if I don't really want them |I

Not to mention Datas are coming which are a definite cop and possibly TDM's :nerd:

Should have waited for today myself. $160 for them wasn't bad, though.

Last edited:
My pair I got from NBA.com is going right back. That richards deal was too good to pass up.

Hope yall jumped on the 138 deal. That is what i payed for my HOAL with my Employee Discount.

yea i copped

i saw them in the mall in person other day an i was like damn......................these dropped too

i just go the VIs.......................what a nice surprise

i was not gonna pay 199 plus tax on these
yeah, i shown them to a female and she liked them too. came out same day as those 6s. i got both as well like you. but NO BUENO ON 199 plus! deal of the year right here as a consumer.

Grabbed what I think is the last 11.5 NSRL on DSG. Went back to do the 'add 100 to cart' trick and got the OOS message. Instincts let me add 100 pairs; however, didn't have $13K to spend though. 
tongue.gif

Grabbed what I think is the last 11.5 NSRL on DSG. Went back to do the 'add 100 to cart' trick and got the OOS message. Instincts let me add 100 pairs; however, didn't have $13K to spend though. :tongue:

:lol:

Were there any bf/cm deals like this with the xi?

We caught crazy deals even before Black Friday hit last year and even after :smokin

There were a lot of deals with XI's and more frequent too though it's still early for the XII's :smile:

We had DSG and SA as well as SoleHeaven and a few other spots I can't remember right now :rolleyes

This year the deals aren't as abundant compared to last year but I'm enjoying what we are getting :pimp:

Last edited:
I need a 12/12.5 and they're sold out. Should I get this 13 and try and trade in store for my size? Is this deal online only?

Back
Top Bottom