The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

With a Lace Swap and a Lace Lock.  The lace is from the ASG 11 with the touch of the same blue and 3M

Which do you all like best?
Just be careful with those 3M laces in the 12s. The rough 3M can act like sandpaper and chew right through that flywire. And in a shoe where half the lacing system is only flywire, that could be bad juju.

Rocking my HOL now. Comfort straight out the box is amazing. Zero break in period. I remember wearing my KP for the first time last year on a road trip. Worst mistake ever. These are super comfy in comparison. Damn plastic eyelets have broke already tho (thanks DSG)... Definitely will be sending in to Nike to apply that voucher to my Datas.

i wouldnt say lacing was a con, it doesn have a great lockdown effect when you are playing.

but i get what you're saying

Oh most definitely. It's not even a con in my personal book, was just giving dude the general consensus here. I agree though. I love them especially for hooping. I've never had to re-lace once during a session.

i just received my first pair of 12s, i picked up the NSRls

i have to say im not impressed. these feel very stiff and heavy and are a pain to lace up.

my current hoop shoe is the kobe 8 and im not sure what i was expecting with these but im kinda let down.

cool looking shoe but i just cant see myself hooping in these.

i just received my first pair of 12s, i picked up the NSRls

i have to say im not impressed. these feel very stiff and heavy and are a pain to lace up.

my current hoop shoe is the kobe 8 and im not sure what i was expecting with these but im kinda let down.

cool looking shoe but i just cant see myself hooping in these.
Have you even hooped in em?

I really wouldn't expect a Kobe wearer to dig Brons anyway
eyes.gif

Two completely different players with shoes designed for their different styles of play 
tired.gif

never understood why SOME who are fans of one athlete or another, LBJ or KB dont have the ability to like the others shoe. if you like sneakers, you just like sneakers...right?

never understood why SOME who are fans of one athlete or another, LBJ or KB dont have the ability to like the others shoe. if you like sneakers, you just like sneakers...right?
I don't particularly like Lebron but his shoes are awesome, Kobes my favorite player but I won't be caught dead in his thigh highs.

Dunkmans ain't drying up no time soon :lol:

May get a pair tomorrow. Not 100% sure yet.

I agree with you 100% bro :wink:

I wasn't doing the whole I wear Lebron's only and I don't wear Kobe's thing if that's what you thought :lol:

I was only stating that I wouldn't expect one who likes hooping in Kobes to like hooping in Lebrons |I

Simply because of the difference in the two styles of play and how each shoe is engineered :smile:

I for one could never get down with Kobe's because I never been a big fan of low tops :smh:

Once the Kobe 9 rumors of being a high started swirling I was interested I admit :nerd:

Until I saw them and realized when they said they were gonna be highs they meant exactly that :lol:

I don't particularly like Lebron but his shoes are awesome, Kobes my favorite player but I won't be caught dead in his thigh highs.

Exactly :lol:

Last edited:
DMs are nice. not biting for a penny over 130 shipped though

oh my bad DFs

wish nike would bring back the city series like they had with the 6...big apple etc

Last edited:
I agree with you 100% bro :wink:

I wasn't doing the whole I wear Lebron's only and I don't wear Kobe's thing if that's what you thought :lol:

I was only stating that I wouldn't expect one who likes hooping in Kobes to like hooping in Lebrons |I

Simply because of the difference in the two styles of play and how each shoe is engineered :smile:

I for one could never get down with Kobe's because I never been a big fan of low tops :smh:

Once the Kobe 9 rumors of being a high started swirling I was interested I admit :nerd:

Until I saw them and realized when they said they were gonna be highs they meant exactly that :lol:
Exactly :lol:

wasnt meant towards you at all BB. your post just invoked thoughts of some that are in here and especially in the kobe thread that have that frame of mind...lol they take that #lebrongang #kobegang stuff to heart!

Back
Top Bottom