The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I ended up with 5/7 of the first batch of CWs. I didn't plan on getting the HOLs but I'm glad I did. Six Meridians didn't make the cut.

TDMs never had a chance
laugh.gif

Definitely going to slow down in the New Year. Very, very selective.

Picked up mine today at Nike Scottsdale while I was signing up for the Gift of Flight raffle. Exchanged my KD 7 EXT's for them. 

Glad I passed on all the previous CWs and patiently waited for these. 
smokin.gif

People are just too excited about those Trillion Dollar Man's that they can't even type.

:stoneface:

I actually resent that statement my fellow large footed brethren :frown:

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the TDM's in person >D

it's dead in here... datas that underwhelming or is everyone doing the "columbia" dash ?

As far as the noticable quietness of the thread though it was a release day for a pair of XII's I would say it's a normal Friday night :rolleyes

Though I'm pretty sure most are all camping and waiting to try for those Jordan XI's tomorrow |I

When most strikeout they'll probably go for Data's and a lot of people waiting for them to sit may be in for a rude awakening :\

Last edited:
Saw Datas in person, nice and clean, surprisingly my phone could not pick up the true color of the swoosh  when I was trying to snap a pic... so I'll get a new phone before Datas now

Money tighter then usual this time of year Always. But I know if a dope deal drops for them Datas... It's a wrap lol

Back
Top Bottom