The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Lawd have mercy the 6 is an ugly shoe. No colorway can save it..... :x

NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!

After the 4s I swear I didn't even know if they still made Lebrons :lol: :lol: The 7s popped up and I was like "oh dang he still got shoes coming out?"

That being said, I will purchase AT LEAST one pair of 5s and 6s to have in my collection. It's gotta be on some top notch steeze though

NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!

After the 4s I swear I didn't even know if they still made Lebrons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The 7s popped up and I was like "oh dang he still got shoes coming out?"

That being said, I will purchase AT LEAST one pair of 5s and 6s to have in my collection. It's gotta be on some top notch steeze though

svsm 5's are pretty decent

you're screwed with 6's though, they're disgusting in every way shape or form, i suggest you just leave them out.

1, 2, 3, and 4 were all nice, i don't know what was the problem for 5 and 6 tho. thankfully they picked back up after 7.

These are the Lebrons that you dont wear when you go to the club...

lol wearing any lebrons to the club.
depends on the club a lot of hip hop clubs that let 18+ will allow sneakers at your own risk

NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!

After the 4s I swear I didn't even know if they still made Lebrons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The 7s popped up and I was like "oh dang he still got shoes coming out?"

svsm 5's are pretty decent

you're screwed with 6's though, they're disgusting in every way shape or form, i suggest you just leave them out.

1, 2, 3, and 4 were all nice, i don't know what was the problem for 5 and 6 tho. thankfully they picked back up after 7.
i don't understand the hate for the 5s they look better them all the shoes before it but that's my opinion the removable strap design on them are cool kinda like J XVI/XVII, i'm def gonna get me a pair of 5s one day the rest of those no well the 1s ext maybe

Last edited:
depends on the club a lot of hip hop clubs that let 18+ will allow sneakers at your own risk

i don't understand the hate for the 5s they look better them all the shoes before it but that's my opinion the removable strap design on them are cool kinda like J XVI/XVII, i'm def gonna get me a pair of 5s one day the rest of those no well the 1s ext maybe

the 5's to me have about 2 decent colorways and even then I feel they're uglier than all the others except for the 6.

EVERY SINGLE TIME a new LeBron shoe comes out, someone says it's the worst one ever.

EVERY SINGLE TIME.

well everybody's right in their opinion, everybody likes diff things from the opionions i've seen 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, X, XI, have all been the worst model, maybe we need a poll worst lebron sig

Got that right bcuz I didn't start liking an LBJ shoe until the VI. I still don't care for I through V. Most people get off on the IV and I think that it is one ugly cheap plastic looking Roman soldier type sandal. LBJ Crocs for your feet. :lol:

Guys, is the creator of this thread updating the thread?

If not, do we have a volunteer to take it over and keep the title and 1st post updated?

Thanks

These 12s are a no go for me.. Its good though because the 11s got alot of my money... Looks like ill pass on these.. Plus these CW's ive seen dont make them any better..

^^^^ did you post in lower case in purpose? :lol:

I'll probably hand it off to bluntobject50 since he said something first.

HAHAHAHAHHA...

The 7 was the last LeBron I purchased and those PE's were just straight fire!!!! If I could get my hands on those Penny 2 Lebron 7's and the Blk/Red Jordan XI, 7's

Back
Top Bottom