The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Waiting on the Burgundy cw...Breds are just okay! $150 copped but not $200!

Last edited:
HAHHAAHAH I actually like the Pizza Hut storyline and it will prob be better that what Nike spews out. 

TPG Vision lol
tumblr_n8if024cAl1spnqino5_250.gif

man i thought the ps pic were the ones releasing...came into the thread and that's the first thing i see....the releasing pair is nice too!

Ebates doesn't give you cash back on the big 3 shoe sigs. It's kinda worthless shopping there now IMO. With all them exclusions for cash back.

Really? They do for me... got 7% back from Eastbay.
They'll end up taking it back probably. Like FNL does to me on Retro releases.

[h1]Eastbay Coupons, Deals & Cash Back[/h1]
Get the best brands in the game at the best prices. Eastbay.com is a renowned supplier of athletic sneakers, shoes, clothing, and equipment in favorite brands like Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Puma, Converse, New Balance, and Vibram. Eastbay’s exclusive Field Tested rating system helps casual and elite athletes alike pick the perfect gear. Take advantage of Ebates Cash Back plus an Eastbay.com coupon or promo code below to maximize your discount.
Read more +

Special Terms and Exclusions −

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on gift cards, loyalty programs, Jordan, Kobe, Durant, and Lebron shoe releases.

Special Terms: Use of promotional/coupon code not found on Ebates may void Cash Back.

Eastbay tends to have better prices but don't have rewards like FTL, FTA, and Champs. Also the free shipping if you have the membership. I remember copping a bunch of XX8's on eastbay for like 68 each. FTA just sucks cause bday coupon never works.

They'll end up taking it back probably. Like FNL does to me on Retro releases.

[h1]Eastbay Coupons, Deals & Cash Back[/h1]
Get the best brands in the game at the best prices. Eastbay.com is a renowned supplier of athletic sneakers, shoes, clothing, and equipment in favorite brands like Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Puma, Converse, New Balance, and Vibram. Eastbay’s exclusive Field Tested rating system helps casual and elite athletes alike pick the perfect gear. Take advantage of Ebates Cash Back plus an Eastbay.com coupon or promo code below to maximize your discount.
Read more +

Special Terms and Exclusions −

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on gift cards, loyalty programs, Jordan, Kobe, Durant, and Lebron shoe releases.

Special Terms: Use of promotional/coupon code not found on Ebates may void Cash Back.
That's good to know. But they haven't voided me... yet. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom