The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
man....sole boutique has the meridians on sale for 149 but no size 13!...they have only size 8 left for datas too for 149!!

CV is the equivalent of the the pressure 10s for me. I keep trying to buy in but those will do with all my black and red clothes. Has the asw pair surfaced. I think pg county kd7 is confirmed if not mistaken.

I didn't want to believe the BHM will be $245 until I saw it with my own eyes |I

Nike LeBron 12 - BHM
Date 1/24/2015
Price $245.00
Color: Black/Sliver/White
SKU: 718825 001
* Available in Grade School size also

Last edited:
At least boutiques do sales; waiting on sales from the majors for GS is like waiting for godot

And yea; where BHMs at? And all stars for that matter. So far I'm digging BHMs SBs and Jordan's. Hopefully the Lebrons are ugly :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't want to believe the BHM will be $245 until I saw it with my own eyes |I

Nike LeBron 12 - BHM
Date 1/24/2015
Price $245.00
Don't feel bad I just left the mall and I finally have seen the TDM 12's and I wasn't that impressed not that I was holding my breath but I did expect to probably be surprised. I took a gander but I didn't notice the price tag, I mean I saw it but I really didn't pay it that much attention until my friend mentioned the price to me $220. And I'm like why! I gave the Xmas the excuse for the posite print but could they be charging extra for the laces? [emoji]128561[/emoji]

$245
mean.gif

Hope it's ugly
laugh.gif
Already passing on the KD7 BHM.

Nike LeBron 12 - BHM
Date 1/24/2015
Price $245.00

Different SKU than the usual XIIs. So far Xmas/TDM have had different ones as well.

Last edited:
So many bad colorways and high prices. Most of them deserve to sit or be had on discount. I will only be copping the court vision, maybe at retail and one other colorway to workout / ball in on discount.

I ain't paying $245 for no BHM BRON. Just for some extra laces and posite design. Nike really testing my patience. Smh

I think the BHM's will have a metallic posite which I think Nike thinks they can charge more for.

Back
Top Bottom