The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
bhm should be leaking soon 
nerd.gif

Looks like all 3 Sig BHM's will be pretty consistent, judging from the KDs and now Kobes:

I think the Black/white could be a good look on the LeBrons...guess we'll find out soon.  

Last edited:
BLACK/WHITE IS SO BORING TO ME, LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER PASS ON THE BHM PACK FOR ME.

2015 SAVING ME LOTS OF $$$ SO FAR! LOL!

Man the kobe 9 has so many black white or black grey colors it's not funny :lol:
That's a good point...didn't even think about that.  Almost every colorway has dominant black or grey :lol:

Actually probably surprising but nike has been known to go OD on a theme on a shoe. It's like how bron had a few green shoes a couple years ago. It was like bruh.... Does bron like green or something? :lol:

I'm thinking black dominant with a patterned black and white foam. All for the beautiful price of $245 :lol:

Agree. Most likely the posite will have the black/white pattern and then the black Megafuse with possibly white or grey overlay? Smoke sole?

I wished Nike would have release some more Kobe 9 Elite in laker colors

But as for the LeBron 12, I thought it was cool that him and Kyrie debut new kicks at MSG.

I like both the Kobe and KD BHM's :smile:

Hopefully the XII follows suit :nerd:

Nice and simple with a simple print :pimp:

Unless of course we get a big flying lion head slapped in the middle of the podite or something again :x

But maybe they'll be gracious and just put it on the back tab or under the front tab :lol:

Last edited:
Weren't the Beethoven's majority white?
Ok. UNbethovens

I like both the Kobe and KD BHM's :smile:

Hopefully the XII follows suit :nerd:

Nice and simple with a simple print :pimp:

Unless of course we get a big flying lion head slapped in the middle of the podite or something again :x

But maybe they'll be gracious and just put it on the back tab or under the front tab :lol:

Dat price doe :smh:

Sometimes less is more. Not every colorway has to be fruity pebbles.
lol but at the same time who wants to pay more for less....if im going to drop 245 plus tax on a shoe it has to be something i feel is worth it, doesn't have to be loud and wild but at the same time not an everyday CW that i can get...Brons typically go in a slightly different direction though when it comes to packs so we shall see!

Dat price doe :smh:

Yea they definitely tripping with that $245.00 :smh:

But then again it does say it has silver somewhere in the color description right :nerd:

Maybe they're gonna coat the posite in actual sterling silver and hand craft the print into each pair :lol:

I like both the Kobe and KD BHM's
smile.gif

Hopefully the XII follows suit
nerd.gif

Nice and simple with a simple print
pimp.gif

Unless of course we get a big flying lion head slapped in the middle of the podite or something again
sick.gif

But maybe they'll be gracious and just put it on the back tab or under the front tab
laugh.gif
Bruh!!! If they put a floating lion head on the posite 
mean.gif

Bet both the BHM and ASG will have clear icy soles... I hope they dont tho.

and if Nike raises the price by £40 again in the uk like the xmas I will not be happy.

Back
Top Bottom