The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
BHMs look alright. Think I'm good until the ASGs drop unless I see a good discount on the TDMs somewhere

Last edited:
WHO THE HELL COMES UP WITH THE THEMES OF THE ANNUAL BHM LINE???

CUZ THEIR CREATIVE ABILITIES SUCK!

It's hard to create a new "theme" when it's so limited and must be done annually now. They struggling with the Christmas packs too and the all stars may suffer also.

Kinda weird that the BHM colors are kinda what the AS theme is. SIMPLE AND PLAIN

Last edited:
I shouldve coined the term floating ghost lion heads... but the Bhm xi are fire regardless

That whole posite better be 3m on the bhms. Otherwise its 245 for oreo 12s

as somebody that doesn't really do loud shoes like glow-in-the-dark or pink, I love these BHM! just not for $240 but definitely going to pick him up on a discount. I hope I don't offend anybody it's not like I'm saying I'm a grown man and these are grown man shoes. Everyone is entitled to their opinion

BHMs all look nice. Can't lose with any of em, but also can't get a major win out em either cause they pretty much all look exactly alike. that price is def a conundrum

man are my eyes playing tricks on me?? i know the bhm are basically black & white kicks but are all the pics of them in a grayish tone!....i need some pics in color!! i mean what's really going on with the shoes in this pic?

leborn-12-bhm-2.jpg

man are my eyes playing tricks on me?? i know the bhm are basically black & white kicks but are all the pics of them in a grayish tone!....i need some pics in color!! i mean what's really going on with the shoes in this pic?

leborn-12-bhm-2.jpg
black and white make grey, the farther away you are the harder it is to distinguish the 2 colors especially if it its small details so your brain just takes it in as grey... its all still b/w though.

Last edited:
I rank them like this KDs > Kobes > Brons > Kyries. I like the simplicity in the colors but not at those prices. 

Just more proof that nike could care less about actually putting thought, creativity and attention to detail behind some of their recent launches. The whole BHM pack may actually sit on shelves longer than the Christmas pack...smh

Just more proof that nike could care less about actually putting thought, creativity and attention to detail behind some of their recent launches. The whole BHM pack may actually sit on shelves longer than the Christmas pack...smh

I'm a betting man that the general feel of the BHM >>> than the Christmas brons :lol:

The Brons and KD's may sit but the Kobe's wont.  I dont hate the Brons either but I need to see more pics at this point I am just copping the Kobe's.  Hopefully the ASG will bring the pain. 

Shirt is nice probably get the shirt but man $245 na it just doesn't make sense. I don't see anything worth that. Maybe if I could get these at $180 cause they aren't ugly they are cool but not $245 cool.

I like the shirt also. Only color I don't like are the orange joints, everything else is worthy of my wallet. I thought the KDS were the asgs, I guess we have yet to see a pair from that collection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom