The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Sorry guys. I now realize it was dumb to post that without also putting up the pictures. I didn't think to do it because they are low-quality shots of a test pair, so you can't make out any details or anything.

I'll find them on the group and post them here.

Ok, here are the pics. Like I said, they're low quality. The dude said he snapped them as best as he could, but the game was going on. They're from a guy on VSH. I don't know if he wants his name attached or not, so I'll leave it out unless I hear otherwise.

Yea I can't tell anything apart lol, but maybe somebody took better pics......prolly
ohwell.gif

Yea I can't tell anything apart lol, but maybe somebody took better pics......prolly
ohwell.gif
Yeah, he said he hoped/figured someone did.  He also mentioned that there were people with media passes/access that were recording (and maybe taking pictures), which would be high quality.  However, my guess is those people might not be allowed to release anything until Lebron and Nike allow it.

The matte black really stops any details from showing up, and better quality shots might not even help much.  I guess since the upper is mostly one piece of material, the blackout colorway is most effective at disguising the shoe.

Last edited:
I can actually make out a decent amount of detail from those pictures (the foam area and lateral swoosh are pretty visible at least.)

I would be all in on an all black pair. Hopefully they don't pull a LeBron X and XI if they do release them though, so I can cop them on sale.

At the very least, I hope it means Lebron likes playing in them.  A full season, especially an entire playoffs, without a bunch awesome LBJ signature PEs was a bit disappointing.

Someone on an FB sneaker group posted pics of Lebron playing in some blacked out XIIs. Maybe he and his feet actually like this model for more than casual wear.

Maybe.

But he practiced in blacked out XIs during the '13 Playoffs... and we all saw the end result this past season.

Last edited:
I def think these lebrons are a great looking on court basketball shoe but def not a casual sneaker to wear.  But at the end of the day it is supposed to be a bball shoe. But i see no hope for a nice EXT shoe either

They will prob be more vibrant. I messed with the saturation of the pic in PS cause the color in the original was all jacked up. I matched the nike box closer to the actual color.

these things are a problem btw...

Last edited:
MORE PLEASE!

STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THESE 12'S WILL MAKE ME GO HAM AGAIN LIKE I DID WITH THE LEBRON 9. PASSED ON A LOT WITH THE 10'S AND 11'S.

and also---word on the block is the "Lion Heart" CW is a sneak peak at which team he's going to sign with once the free agency hooplah is over with :nerd: :lol:

but seriously, :nerd:

If that foam/rubber portion of them were to be the same color as the main portion of the shoe I'd be sold. I'm just waiting on better colorways to surface

Back
Top Bottom