The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
TDMs could be had at 100 below retail on End. Your welcome!
laugh.gif

Ummmm... nvm

said that the Merids would be my next cop but END has the TDM for 119 came out to 130 shipped...couldn't click add to cart fast enough!!...that was a no brainer!!

Edit: see all the posts now on the previous page...lol!

Last edited:

I keep coming in here hoping to see "TDMs/HoLs on sale for $150 shipped from blah blah blah.com"

But looking at the time I'm checking in, i'd still miss out anyway 
laugh.gif
Spoke it into existence and BOOM! Can't knock $130 for the TDMs at all 
nthat.gif

just saw that END ships priority which means by Wednesday they should be here!....

TNpo0bz.gif

Last edited:
Didn't have my size on End but like J, I've been buying way too many shoes lately.

I saw the Chromosomes in person, horribad. The print is terrible. The Everglades and a few others from the XI weren't bad. But the ones for the 12 have been pretty lackluster.

Didn't have my size on End but like J, I've been buying way too many shoes lately.

I saw the Chromosomes in person, horribad. The print is terrible. The Everglades and a few others from the XI weren't bad. But the ones for the 12 have been pretty lackluster.

I agree bro. I tried them on over the weekend, and bleh! Waste of a colorway.

CV colorway, hello....

I have a homie who's sort of trying to steal my style right now and he just started copping Bron's :rolleyes

Only problem is he don't really seem to know what's hot or not or he just has crappy taste :x

I saw him like a month ago when he had just copped the Xmas XII and he was like you like these bro? I was like naw not really :\

Now I heard from another buddy yesterday that he just copped Chromosomes and put mad pics of them up on his IG :lol:

Last edited:
^^^ I can see it like a zenith 
laugh.gif

Nike played themselves on the MSRP... retailers moving stock early

Back
Top Bottom