The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I saw the court visions today and because I love the older black/crimson colorways of the first 9 brons, I was drawn to them. I just wish they didn't need to add the 3M hardwood design, it's like Nike can't help themselves from doing crazy colorways or adding something unnecessary to a classic colorway lately. Either way I think they'll be better with black laces

View media item 1379526View media item 1379527View media item 1379528s

I saw the court visions today and because I love the older black/crimson colorways of the first 9 brons, I was drawn to them. I just wish they didn't need to add the 3M hardwood design, it's like Nike can't help themselves from doing crazy colorways or adding something unnecessary to a classic colorway lately. Either way I think they'll be better with black laces

View media item 1379526View media item 1379527View media item 1379528s

i dont mind that at all,, i like it

Dudes trashing the Helix are the same ones who probably liked those basura TDMs and Meridians. Those the 2 worst ones behind XMAS and Chromosomes

Last edited:
Datas and Dunkforces are still my top two
smokin.gif

I'm on the fence on ASG's....seeing them on court during the game might push me over the edge.

I'm guessing they will look pretty sick on court.

Same here. They're pretty dope but upon seeing the All-Star 7, 8 V/2, almighty 9, and the 10, I was all in. These 12 AS however, eh....

Wore my BHM on court for the first time this past Wednesday and this morning for a Rec league game. The shoes are very comfortable, very supportive, you can feel the cushioning working but it's on the vague side. I had a little problem with left heel slip first time wearing them causing some soreness, but today I was able to tight them better and heel lock down was pretty good. They run TTS for me and did not create hotspot anywhere on my feet.

Last edited:

View media item 1379526View media item 1379527View media item 1379528
The top two XIIs so far. The only two I'd cop.

Court Vision look awesome (with a lace swap). But because I own Datas and the lace swap will be hellish, I'll pass

Back
Top Bottom