The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Great Job Bobbito. An I'm one that hates all lace swaps and only ride factory. I can't deny how good those look though.

waits for cv discounts even more now 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Great Job Bobbito. An I'm one that hates all lace swaps and only ride factory. I can't deny how good those look though.
I know what you're saying because I'm OCD about having the same quality laces that they are supposed to come with....but he actually bought some really nice ones and I think they make them specifically for the LeBrons but just don't advertise it as such 

uh surprisingly the all stars are extra dope. nothing too crazy and i think thats what i like about them.
between these , kobes , 1 and 10 it'll be a flip of the coin on what to get.

Man....looking at them more and more.....that lace swap puts them above Instincts on my list of XII favorites.  I wasn't even interested in ranking them before.  So dope! 

I usually hate lace swaps.

But bob's makes the shoe look better than it originally did.

Nice job and good match with the 3m

All caught up on the thread now.

Surprised NBAStore didn't drop the adult CVs today.

Guess I'll have to find another retailer to pick them up.

That black lace swap.
pimp.gif

@BarbarianBob

Thanks brethren for all the love it makes my sore thumbs feel like it was all worth it 
nthat.gif

If Nike would've made these like this from the jump and slapped them with the limited tag we probably would've had pre-order services to deal with
laugh.gif

Honestly the way I took the pics with the flash up close was to really accentuate the pop of the 3m laces with the 3m posite
smokin.gif

Without the flash on its very subtle and the laces blend great with the black upper and silver mesh as if they really came that way
glasses.gif

As far as getting matchy matchy when my all 3m track suit comes in I'll take some on feet shots for everyone
wink.gif

Btw @bigj505 you don't want these problems, I'm happy you shut down shop before it even opened
sick.gif

@CJDynasty and @Dark Steel you guys are gonna have to pry these sz 14's from my blood stained finger tips after the hell I went through to do this crap if you want them
roll.gif

Sorry to be off topic but with all of the 90's fashion talk earlier today....y'all see Fallon with the Saved by the Bell reunion skit?? I wanted to shed a tear 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom