The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
They aren't the pony hairs I assumed they would try but they are the same color so I'll go ahead and take credit for saying I called it
laugh.gif

So if my assumptions continue to come to fruition then we can expect some nice Denims and possibly Red Suedes
eek.gif

Then again Bron will probably keep those for himself again and not allow Nike to drop them
mean.gif

As far as a lace swap goes good luck to anyone willing to try one especially on these
eyes.gif

I'm pretty sure that upper is gonna be stiff as a board and trying to maneuver it around is gonna leave it lookin like crumbled paper bag
sick.gif

These are definitely a RD cop, hopefully they aren't super limited and attract that certain crowd
nerd.gif

I already hear the coal getting loaded on the hype train so I'm pretty sure these won't sit like all other Brons so far
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Lol those emojis mayun, I be reading out the emotions in my head.. blah blah blah happy face, blah blah shakes my head :lol:

Anyone else have the SNKRS app and the Wheats aren't showing up?

Have an access code and am logged in, just don't have wheats

Just redo the all the EXT's from the X, replace scooby doos with wheats, i might pass on the ASG in hopes of gettin laser 4s sat and hopefully come back in a week to the asg 12s

kind of pumped for the ASG's now.   What if LBJ drops 40+ and is the MVP in this all star game.  I bet these shoes will have some sentimental value then =)

Back
Top Bottom