The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Blue/silver will be mine on day 1. And to think I almost did an ID very similar but not as good. Patients pays off.
embarassed.gif
 Patience .... 

Maybe it's just me, but the mesh outer on the 12 lows looks cheap/lazy. Almost like they designed the shoe but knew people don't like the exposed flywire so they said "quick, toss some mesh over it and obscure everything else"

Last edited:
One is yellower/volt unless the entire shoe is glow in the dark which is doubtful[/quote]
View media item 1418627
One is yellower/volt unless the entire shoe is glow in the dark which is doubtful

The pic above is a more natural pic of the shoe or official image. The one below that one appears to be the same picture, but with the contrast turned up really high that's why some of the lines and details of the shoe aren't as visible when you look at the lower pic.

Last edited:
I mean they did a great Theme with this but chose to do it on the wrong shoe that's how I see it. Also the blue pair of 12s look like something you can do on a iD it's nothing special seems like it's only to get people to buy a pair.

Last edited:
One is yellower/volt unless the entire shoe is glow in the dark which is doubtful
The pic above is a more natural pic of the shoe or official image. The one below that one appears to be the same picture, but with the contrast turned up really high that's why some of the lines and outline of the shoe aren't as visible when you look at the lower pic.[/quote]

Ya the less contrast one looks better.

If they look like the pic below I might be interested, but they look super comfortable. Lows always seem to be more comfortable than the highs.

I can't find the pic, but I think I remember seeing a Cavs colored low releasing soon. It had a list of low colorways.

pimp.gif
 Can't remember the last time I loved a shoe more than this one!

If anyone is confused about the sizing, I sized down from a 11 to a 10.5 and they fit perfectly.  They were a little tight on my pinky toes at first but a quick 30 minute stairmaster session got rid of that.  Other than that, the length is perfect.  I've worn an 11 in all of my Brons, Kobe, Air Max, Flyknit Racers ....so hope that info helps someone.  

They are crazy responsive and I feel like an inch taller while wearing them 
laugh.gif

Happy to finally be in the club!! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom