The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Lows are way better looking to me than regular 12. Reds are nice but really not worth resell. Where are Palmers dropping tomorrow ?

All red lows will release in higher numbers...dudes paying that big ticket bought into the Hype quick.

And am yet to se a "QS" on a box label.

Anyone that has the 12 lows, do they fit the same as the rest of the 12s or .5 down? I only tried on one pair of the 12s, but it's been a while, so I can't remember if I went TTS or .5 up. I know the 11s, I could go TTS with the lows, but the "highs" were a bit snug, so I went .5 up on those.

Palmers>all reds, could of copped all reds for retail but passed, doubled up on palmers on fl.eu. I think palmers will be tough to get in the states, but i thought the same for wtl 11 and those sat for days around here, all depends on how many nike made i guess.

Last edited:
Couldn't pass these up for $140 
nthat.gif

THEY ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD IN PERSON.

I KINDA OVERLOOKED THE PINK POSITE AND THEY ARE DOPE
I saw them in person tonight and they were clean, much nicer than the pictures...until I turned the shoe and saw that pink medial side
laugh.gif
Bruh I just can't...

The LeBron fanboy in me can't handle a prelude pack unless it's GR'd to the max.  My blood pressure just wouldn't make it outta that one :lol:

Kobe was alright.

I don't think i could handle life knowing i missed out on a Lebron 4 prelude I'd reach a new level of sick.

Yoo

So I'm in KR and these Lows dropped for $250 retail.

Those who need em I can hook it up for $310 USD shipped (gifted or +fees for invoice). PM me, not tryna resell, but will hook it up if anybody needs. They are sitting for now but heard they limited.

Just tryna help. Cheers!

Bob done got cuffed, might as well say bye to you now since you'll be on the couch watching soap operas :lol:

Congrats, marriage is a beautiful thing.

Last edited:

Yoo

So I'm in KR and these Lows dropped for $250 retail.

Those who need em I can hook it up for $310 USD shipped (gifted or +fees for invoice). PM me, not tryna resell, but will hook it up if anybody needs. They are sitting for now but heard they limited.

Just tryna help. Cheers!
KR is that overseas or in the states?

ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE ONE SHOE SAYS "DH" AND OTHER SAYS "ID"

MAYBE THIS CW WAS A ID AT ONE POINT AND NIKE MASS PRODUCED... JUST A RANDOM THOUGHT MAYBE. :lol:

lebron-laughing-o.gif

Judging by all the madness and how the thread has jumped I would say the train has started |I

Anyway I'm in the clear to cop whatever Lebrons I want sense I sealed the deal tonight :D

View media item 1426321

Keep ya head up, I hope your sentence is short

Congrats though

Back
Top Bottom