The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Oh yeah, let's get that started again 
tongue.gif

Top 5 Lebron XIs:

1. Kings Pride
2. Kings Pride
3. Kings Pride
4. Kings Pride
and ....
5. Kings Pride 
roll.gif

All HAIL THE KPs!!!

Like that is the one we're going to compare to the XI?

I like the HoL but I'd take the KC, KP, Aways, FI, WTK, Acid Lows, Cramp Pack, SH Elite, etc.
The person was comparing an XI vs XII so HOL would be my pick. HOL > all of those easily except KP, KC, and WTL imo. But peoples personal fav of the 12 seem to be much more varied than the XI

Last edited:
always thought the regular XI > the elite XI. $80 more with less appealing colorways? no thanks. Saving money tho so not complaining. Kobe 9s tho were the other way around and the wallet took a big hit.

Last edited:
Yeah. I've owned the datas since the day they came out. They're a great shoe.
I just can't get blindly obsessed with a model that only has two good colorways and two okay ones. The DH are trash.

perfectly said.... no need to sell urself short and buy garbage... if we all just continue to buy garbage they will just continue to supply it... why give up keisha to customers when dudes are happy getting reggie at he same price... nike understands this...

Last edited:
XI or XII?
XIs are super nice. King's Pride, Away and Gamma Blue are the best to me. The XII is cleaner, then, I like it most. But like the X, it just doesn't have really great colorway. Even though Double Helix, NSRL and HOAL are cool colorways + my favorites, they're not as WOW WTF LOOK AT THIS like the XI's.

These resellers get beyond themselves and think they can sell anything, the lows aren't even worth the retail price.

Last edited:
And how come dudes are talking down on the DH being a spin off of the CJ?
Is that a bad thing? Nike doesn't recycle colors on their shoes?

People don't id that color on every model that can be Id'd?

Back
Top Bottom