The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
smokin.gif

I haven't bought any kicks in a while I may just pull a Day 1 cop on them too
smokin.gif

I was planning on waiting for the discount but I'm up right now so it's whatever
laugh.gif

Plus I got the green light since I made it official with wifey
pimp.gif

So in other words bring me What Ifs and the matching Dez Bryant jersey and fitted
glasses.gif

O, i'm hoping to get some kind of discount on rd  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I ordered the Dunkforces from Nike on Wed. it says the expected delivery date is today and they have not even been shipped yet.

Expected delivery date means nothing.
I realize that but usually that date is correct. I just thought it was strange that it has not been shipped and receive a tracking number yet even if it had not left the building because of the weather.

Expected delivery date means nothing.
I realize that but usually that date is correct. I just thought it was strange that it has not been shipped and receive a tracking number yet even if it had not left the building because of the weather.

They've been rolling like that lately. It took me almost a week to get my tracking for some foams due to their shipping issues.

the weather here in memphis put a "freeze" on things here in the city...

lol but if you ordered any thing from Nike it may be delayed for a couple of days!

All my All-Star weekend purchases from NDC took 8 days to reach me, usually arrive in 2.  Estimated delivery date was wrong the whole time.  

Was a weather issue then too.  

Last edited:
My All Star stuff took a extra day or two, i just didn't realize they got hit that hard by the last storm.

Back
Top Bottom