The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Waited to see if i can double up on the Palmers Lows online on NDC EU.

As soon as the twitter link dropped and the count down hit zero , i didnt even let me get in line it got instantly Out Of Stock.

MADNESS!
roll.gif

Has anyone experienced something similar in the past (that it doesnt even lets you to get in line before getting OOS msg)? 

Waited to see if i can double up on the Palmers Lows online on NDC EU.

As soon as the twitter link dropped and the count down hit zero , i didnt even let me get in line it got instantly Out Of Stock.

MADNESS!
roll.gif

Has anyone experienced something similar in the past (that it doesnt even lets you to get in line before getting OOS msg)? 
its the ATCs. I got 2 pairs in cart but I dropped one pair out and bought the other.

its the ATCs. I got 2 pairs in cart but I dropped one pair out and bought the other.
Yeah man but shouldnt it let me go in line  even for a few seconds and then tell me its OOS ? 
eyes.gif

To be honest i though their servers got huge traffic/lag or bugged and they had to restart or something lol.

Yeah man but shouldnt it let me go in line  even for a few seconds and then tell me its OOS ? 
eyes.gif

To be honest i though their servers got huge traffic/lag or bugged and they had to restart or something lol.
na lol its just a lot of people trying for them plus ATCs combine that with low stock and it happens. most limited releases have been getting like that lately.

ATC for those Palmers? 
mean.gif
 Absolutely pitiful.

Please.....PLEASE.... nobody purchase from these petty resellers.  I promise, you will FEAST when they release here! 
devil.gif

I cooked on nike eu on the palmers, copped 2 pair. I actually was able to get 2 more in cart but i let them go, glad to cop the other 2 pairs. I already have 1 pair in hand and they are fire, dont sleep if you are thinking about copping.

Does anyone here know if ndc or any other online shops gonna release the red all over low 12s?

There was a link for FNL that I put in here via Atrainkickz so I would imagine they'll be available on the rest of them as well. If not, they'll be available there at least. If all else fails, wait it out...you'll probably be able to stock locate a pair from FTL.

laugh.gif

You can add me to the list of not copping, with no chance of a turn.

I think they are dope, and the inspiration for them is awesome, but not on my purchase list for the next 2 months.  

I'm passing on the Wheats too lol those newer pics/how they'll actually look in person helped with that decision. Still looking forward to those Flights though!

I bought 5 pairs of 11's, and i think i'm gonna have the same amount of 12's when it's all done...

maybe even more  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I like the Flight's but the black midsole kind of turns me off :\

I'm not feeling the way the black breaks up the flow, grey would've looked a lot better |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom