The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Bob gonna have to put himself on the list :lol:

And yes man... Grizz kinda angry today. Must have realized them brons were made for the Cowboys.

It is updated, I was actually going back editing my original post and adding names the whole time :lol:
Forget you bro :tongue:
It's a dirty job but someone had to do it :lol:
Yea I don't think they're will be too many TURNS on Easters either :lol:

I was kind of digging them a tad but after more pics and further review I'm a have to say the nay no :smh:
Why are you so grumpy today bruh this isn't like you :lol:

Grizz has been unusually aggressive today :lol:

Bob gonna have to put himself on the list :lol:

And yes man... Grizz kinda angry today. Must have realized them brons were made for the Cowboys.

man what ya'll do to the homie!? :smh:

laugh.gif

Last edited:
:wow: all the regulars together again... usually one of yall is missing.

I'd tell you to put me on the list Bob but I have yet to buy ANY XIIs :lol: Wheats still looking like the only must-have for me.

Go ahead and add me to that "not copping Easters" list too, with no chance of turn.

I thought they were "grey" at first, new pics they are purple-blue-ish.  No bueno.     

Right now only got Flights kind of on the radar, and those are a "maybe with a discount" at best.  

I'm fizzling out on the XII.  

Last edited:
I admitted to a turn on the Easters before any talk of a list, but if you made one I'd appreciate it, since as the list gets longer the eventual discount gets closer and steeper. Bring on the light blue-purple pastel color! Most interesting colorway of the whole line..

I don't shun any shoe till I've seen decent pics, only shoe I've changed my mind about are the Chromos. I wish the red lows will release on the websites so I can pass on them quicker with the swiftness.

Still way too many possible colorways yet to drop for one to think they could already be done for good with the XII. Cork EXT, Champ Pack, Blackout, some sort of China theme, plenty more Lows, list goes on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom