The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
@hassan16
Billy-D_Approves.gif

A lil' late but...... I stamp err' thing he said. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Where are all those people saying the 12s don't have decent cws, they're killing us right now.

I still don't think the CW's are anything great...for me, to plunk down money on. But you are one of those guys who always says we all have our opinions. As long as you are digging what you're buying it's all good.

That being said...the Floridian Taxi...more Miami CW's eh? :lol:
They do look interesting though.

I think people are more disappointed that there is no "unique" colorway that sets the 12 apart from the other pairs. Nike has def recycled a lot of colors into the 12.

Where are all those people saying the 12s don't have decent cws, they're killing us right now.

I still don't think the CW's are anything great...for me, to plunk down money on. But you are one of those guys who always says we all have our opinions. As long as you are digging what you're buying it's all good.

That being said...the Floridian Taxi...more Miami CW's eh? :lol:
They do look interesting though.
Yeah for me this shoe can't do no wrong, I'm thoroughly enjoying this series.

Yeah for me this shoe can't do no wrong, I'm thoroughly enjoying this series.

I feel this series is very popular across almost all the CW's for those that are into the model. I still like the overall shape, however.

The biggest thing I take away (so far) from this year is just the overall availability of the shoe. No copping issues and plenty of discounts to be had.

Saw my first XII in the wild- Christmases. Looked terrible. Still don't get how Nike could make all the Christmas kicks last year so bad.

Floridian is what I think when I see that shoe

I'm also getting a bit of a Floridian vibe from those, which is pretty funny considering how far removed LeBron is from Miami now.

But I'm cool if that's what they are, because I've always secretly been hoping for a sequel to this classic review:

I'm starting to like the denim X's more and more it's so many shoes I need to go back and get.
If I'm not feeling the XIII i'll start then, but I probably will there's no LeBron sig I don't like

When I do get the mints I think I wanna have someone dye them red

Back
Top Bottom