The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
To anyone interested in upcoming XII Low colorways I asked eastbay.com what they will be carrying and got a response.. FYI The first colorway they mention is the All Over Red's...
View media item 1458742
Here is what it says incase you can't read the screenshot..

The Nike LeBron 12 Low - Men's, has the colorway (University Red/Gym Red/Black/White), currently scheduled to arrive at the DC early April in all sizes. The colorways (Photo Blue/Gym Blue/Artisan Teal/Hot Lava and White/Midnight Navy/University Red/Metallic Gold ), are scheduled for mid May in all sizes. The colorway (Dove Grey/Blue Graphite/Wolf Grey/White), is scheduled for late June in all sizes. The colorways (Black/Green Strike/Volt/Metallic Silver and Bright Citrus/Total Orange/Soar/Fiberglass are scheduled for late July in all sizes.

:smokin

appreciate it. ready for pics :nerd:

I'm surprised there's no poll about which colourway reigns supreme, kinda like the LBJ 11 thread  
nerd.gif

To anyone interested in upcoming XII Low colorways I asked eastbay.com what they will be carrying and got a response.. FYI The first colorway they mention is the All Over Red's...
View media item 1458742

The Nike LeBron 12 Low - Men's, has the colorway (University Red/Gym Red/Black/White), currently scheduled to arrive at the DC early April in all sizes. The colorways (Photo Blue/Gym Blue/Artisan Teal/Hot Lava and White/Midnight Navy/University Red/Metallic Gold ), are scheduled for mid May in all sizes. The colorway (Dove Grey/Blue Graphite/Wolf Grey/White), is scheduled for late June in all sizes. The colorways (Black/Green Strike/Volt/Metallic Silver and Bright Citrus/Total Orange/Soar/Fiberglass are scheduled for late July in all sizes.

Most useful post in a minute

Haven't seen TWENTY8 in here in a while. Good to see you (and your camera) in here. Sick shots as usual.

If data was collected on the subject, it would show that your pictures have, without a doubt, caused more "turns" than any others over the last few years.

Thanks! I appreciate it.. It feels good to be back, I'm not feeling the 12's that much this year so I relaly haven't picked up any, but these were a must cop!!

Thanks! I appreciate it.. It feels good to be back, I'm not feeling the 12's that much this year so I relaly haven't picked up any, but these were a must cop!!

Dope shots!

I was looking at them like man, my these shoes dont look nearly so vibrant orange in person. So I had to go and snap a quick pic to male sure i wasnt trippin. And sure enough my little camera phone makes them pop too, nothing like your dope shots, but they look way better in the pics! :lol:

View media item 1458941
Perfect Easter sneaker color too, way better than the Easter collection :\

Thought I recieved my "what ifs" today from bouncwear. Opened the box..... Suprise! Datas!

Needless to say I was pissed.

Going to the post office to return them tomorrow. Hope it doesn't cost me an arm and leg to return ship.

The receipt even said "cowboys "

Last time I deal with them.

Last edited:
Thought I recieved my "what ifs" today from bouncwear. Opened the box..... Suprise! Datas!

Needless to say I was pissed.

Going to the post office to return them tomorrow. Hope it doesn't cost me an arm and leg to return ship.

The receipt even said "cowboys "

Last time I deal with them.

Bro that is their mistake sending you the wrong pair...return shipping cost should be their headache not yours. A quick CS call or email should clear that up. Have them email you a prepaid return label. SNS does this...

I guess we can say we got an official Cav's colorway now although it's a Throwback one :rolleyes

Who knows maybe we'll get another to go with one of the other retro uniforms if we're lucky :\

Cough, cough, HWC, cough :nerd:

Yeah, pretty much confirmed in snatching up the Palmer's and the CLE's. Already got the HOAL and Data, so that may be a wrap on the 12 for me. (barring a championship shoe)

Dope shots!

I was looking at them like man, my these shoes dont look nearly so vibrant orange in person. So I had to go and snap a quick pic to male sure i wasnt trippin. And sure enough my little camera phone makes them pop too, nothing like your dope shots, but they look way better in the pics! :lol:

View media item 1458941
Perfect Easter sneaker color too, way better than the Easter collection :\
How'd you get em?

Hopefully those White/Navy/Red/Gold's are colorblocked like the gold medal x's 
nerd.gif

Thanks for the info 

Btw ,i don't see any info on the palmer colourway for US 
eyes.gif

28! Great pictures , kinda off topic but what camera do you use ? Do you edit them with photoshop or filters and stuff after ?(Photography noob here)

Palmers look way better in person, in my opinion it is the ultimate Easter/Summer shoe for this year.

Anyone has info on if and when this color way will be released.

Love the LeBron 12 model. Beside the double helix and NSRL, all coloways have been subpar. Also the dunk force is a good colorway. These are nice as well and probably the first LeBron I will cop for retail.

Yea that is the best current jersey IMO as well :pimp:

Hopefully that Crimson/Navy pair that's supposed to drop are the Return Game PE's :nerd:
I feel the same, there's so much potential left :smh:

They should give us those and the navy/white pair. I think Nike should give the whole champ pack theme a break unless they truly win

Back
Top Bottom