The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Im gonna have to get these if the look like this in hand
nthat.gif

I just realized what I don't like about the wheats. It's the leather overlays.

Makes them look super bulky. Single layer of leather with just stitched details would have probably looked better.

I just realized what I don't like about the wheats. It's the leather overlays.

Makes them look super bulky. Single layer of leather with just stitched details would have probably looked better.
I think they'd look better with vactec details but the shoe is still my favorite 12 by miles. But then again I might be losing my vision... XMases are starting to look tempting to me :x

This might be the first time the more detailed pics turned me off of a shoe! The entire time from the first couple of wheat pics (until that last one) I was ready to pick them up, that last one with the sunlight coming down on them turned that right around.

Easter Pack is going to sit hard huh.

Easters on 2nd, Wheats and those 5's on the 4th.

I think they'd look better with vactec details but the shoe is still my favorite 12 by miles. But then again I might be losing my vision... XMases are starting to look tempting to me :x

I've been wanting them for awhile just waiting for them to go on sale at my local city gear, so far I need to grab some A couple XII's before they vanish

Back
Top Bottom