The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
White pair look alright but would be tough to keep clean so wheats are coming out sat along w metallic 5s?

They have a very USA feel to them...I wonder what is still in store for the July 4th release? Is that date still on the calendar?

the life of a sneakerfiend...you already have a list of kix you are working on getting along with new releases you want to cop....you pick up a pair of two and scratch them off your list...you feel good because your list has gotten shorter but it seems for with every cop you make there seems to be 2 new pair that are announced and added to your never ending list...with that being said I like those LOWS!!

Last edited:
They look better than the abomination of the X low. They're okay. I think so far they've benefitted from having "hype" color ways like the Red joint, Palm Tree and now this white and gold look.

I think the 8, 9 and XI look better. But then again, I'm not on the 12 high either.

Back
Top Bottom