The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Unrelated AF but price/legit forum is dead

How much is reasonable for zoom soldier 1s? VNDS
What colorway are you looking at? I think you might be able to get some of the GRs for under $100 or $100-150, kinda just depends on the seller. Used to be able to get most of them for probably under $100. Some of the more limited ones like SVSM or CTK, you might be looking at $175-200 or higher. There's not a big demand for Soldiers so you might be able to find some good deals, but some sellers are gonna try to list high just cuz they don't pop up that often anymore.

Last edited:
What colorway are you looking at? I think you might be able to get some of the GRs for under $100 or $100-150, kinda just depends on the seller. Used to be able to get most of them for probably under $100. Some of the more limited ones like SVSM or CTK, you might be looking at $175-200 or higher. There's not a big demand for Soldiers so you might be able to find some good deals, but some sellers are gonna try to list high just cuz they don't pop up that often anymore.

View media item 1085185
6.5; OG box. Not DS but I'd give them a solid 9 on condition. 160 shipped :\

And it's some beater black ones I'll be able to get for like 40 shipped, no box.

Last edited:
Yeah, $160 is definitely high on those. Personally I wouldn't grab them for more than maybe $80-100, but I'm not sure how often those pop up in your size. Is that pair from that coolshoeshine guy on eBay? He always overprices things, so I'd send him an offer and see what he says. Either that or wait it out for another pair unless you're dying to grab them ASAP.

View media item 1085185
6.5; OG box. Not DS but I'd give them a solid 9 on condition. 160 shipped :\

And it's some beater black ones I'll be able to get for like 40 shipped, no box.

I would not pay more than $80 shipped for those. That was a shoe that literally had to be given away with massive markdowns. To pay $160 for a used pair in size 6.5 (which would need an even higher markdown than sizes 8-12) is absurd.

I would not pay more than $80 shipped for those. That was a shoe that literally had to be given away with massive markdowns. To pay $160 for a used pair in size 6.5 (which would need an even higher markdown than sizes 8-12) is absurd.
Ok thanks. Guess I'll just play the waiting game... I just didn't want to run the risk of them being gone; wasn't sure how sought after they were.

Looks like Those 12 photoshops pics in here are making their way around

yea--blogs using them to fuel their hype train---got ppl thinking these are pairs really releasing and what not :smh: :lol:

Just to be clear---we've only seen TWO real CWs in here right? The miami dolphin themed CWs and the crimson/red joints right?

You could say the same thing about OG Jordan's doe. It's all in the eye of the buyer

yea--blogs using them to fuel their hype train---got ppl thinking these are pairs really releasing and what not
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Just to be clear---we've only seen TWO real CWs in here right? The miami dolphin themed CWs and the crimson/red joints right?
Correct

well have the same Home/Away/SLH/XMAS/BHM/ASG/ colorways and hopefully not another 68 pairs like the XI 
laugh.gif

I can see the XII having many CWs, if for no other reason, the fact that he went back to Cleveland.  I'm sure Nike will really use that to their advantage.

yea--blogs using them to fuel their hype train---got ppl thinking these are pairs really releasing and what not :smh: :lol:

Well two official but Bron also had on a bright red and white pair in a pic from IG at his camp

well have the same Home/Away/SLH/XMAS/BHM/ASG/ colorways and hopefully not another 68 pairs like the XI 
laugh.gif
well i wouldn't say cw as much as themes, because the BHM/ASG/Easter have been different cws each time just the same theme, now no argument on xmas/slh but don't the home and away change since the team cw is diff?

well i wouldn't say cw as much as themes, because the BHM/ASG/Easter have been different cws each time just the same theme, now no argument on xmas/slh but don't the home and away change since the team cw is diff?

wrong choice of words yes themes was the correct word lol.....well I think we'll get the burgundy and white or gold/navy treatment with some colorways....excited in seeing what they do with this silhouette the first couple releases

Back
Top Bottom