The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The Elves.
Beat me to it.

Not sure why one would need another lacelocking mechanism for these though
mean.gif

With the design of the lacing system on the shoe they're already practically impossible to unlace when your actually trying
sick.gif

Besides that I'm more impressed by the fact he managed to unlace and relace them back up
eek.gif

I think he may be the only guy to have accomplished that
nerd.gif

I gave him a rep off that alone
roll.gif
Beat me to it
laugh.gif

HAPPENS TO ALL INSOLES IN ANY SHOE WITH SCREENPRINTED LOGO'S ON THEM. REGARDLESS OF THE ACTIVITY, ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. YOU WILL LIVE.

This is true. BUT, they lasted for a really long time in the XIs, even in my hoop pairs. They eventually did wear off after a ton of wears, but it's durability was a pleasant surprise. So it was kinda disappointing that almost all the text was gone after just one hoop session in the XIIs. I was upset for a second, then I realized I was an idiot for even caring :lol:

UPS be messing with my emotions. No expected delivery in the tracking. Status never said "out for delivery",even though it was @ the local facility. A chat rep said tomorrow is when I get it. And after coming home @12 I get a box. I don't even know how to react as I'm about to sleep. Haha. But had to open them. These are nice! I have another pair coming from the DSG sale frriday and this Nike one will go back.but I'm glad I was able to see them,all these pics had me itching to see what they look like in hand. This was the one I wanted when they originally announced the set of coloraways and I never imagined I'd be getting them at such a steep discount without having to wait till spring or summer. Can't wait for the next batches to drop,especially them all star ones. Everything else will be a pass for now.

Last edited:
That's why you should sign up with FedEx and UPS, they notify you when a label is made with your name and address on it, they text you when it's day of delivery and when it's delivered. I don't need to ask people if their order has shipped because I know when the labels been made, it's free and saves alot of hassle since you can customize the delivery time or arrange to pick it up yourself.

This is true. BUT, they lasted for a really long time in the XIs, even in my hoop pairs. They eventually did wear off after a ton of wears, but it's durability was a pleasant surprise. So it was kinda disappointing that almost all the text was gone after just one hoop session in the XIIs. I was upset for a second, then I realized I was an idiot for even caring :lol:

I think in the XI's the LeBron James on the insoles were part of their "traction" idea. It was a heavy rubbery material, not the thin screen printing in the 12. Hence the durability.

i REALLY wasn't sure if he was serious 

:lol:

I see there probably won't be a "TURN" for you on Meridians huh :lol:

Not sure why one would need another lacelocking mechanism for these though :smh:

With the design of the lacing system on the shoe they're already practically impossible to unlace when your actually trying :x

Besides that I'm more impressed by the fact he managed to unlace and relace them back up :wow:

I think he may be the only guy to have accomplished that :nerd:

I gave him a rep off that alone :rofl:

:lol:

I see what you guys mean about this lace system now :smh:

I've used my HOLs twice playing ball and noticed the "Twelve" has missing letters now, is this normal, or should I ask for an exchange?
View media item 1287590

:stoneface:

Instincts look different in every pic. I need go check them out in person, but now I don't want to pay more than 138.74 for them. I shouldn't have taken them out of my Dsg cart...

I tape off all my insoles for that very reason, but the quality of the print on the insole has been cheapened greatly by Nike. I have some Jordans from 08 that aren't taped off and the logo is going strong

Instincts look different in every pic. I need go check them out in person, but now I don't want to pay more than 138.74 for them. I shouldn't have taken them out of my Dsg cart...

They are not that bright in person. My cell phone camera just made it look that way. They are much darker.

I tape off all my insoles for that very reason, but the quality of the print on the insole has been cheapened greatly by Nike. I have some Jordans from 08 that aren't taped off and the logo is going strong
To each his own, but this is mind blowing to me. We got guys using sole savers, sneaker shields, and now taping off the insoles?!? Pretty soon guys are gonna be wearing them still wrapped from the store
View media item 1288251

To each his own, but this is mind blowing to me. We got guys using sole savers, sneaker shields, and now taping off the insoles?!? Pretty soon guys are gonna be wearing them still wrapped from the store
I'd rather take 30 seconds to put packing tape on the logo and have it stay there, than not do it and lose my logo, cheap quick and easy

This is true. BUT, they lasted for a really long time in the XIs, even in my hoop pairs. They eventually did wear off after a ton of wears, but it's durability was a pleasant surprise. So it was kinda disappointing that almost all the text was gone after just one hoop session in the XIIs. I was upset for a second, then I realized I was an idiot for even caring
laugh.gif
Yep, one game in Dunk Forces and the entire logo on both insoles completely gone.  
sick.gif

Yeah it doesn't matter, not a big deal at all, and yeah it's gonna happen, but still....like you said the logo in the XI's lasted for a long time.  
grin.gif

we really talking bout insoles? lol.....bruh, why couldnt the XMAS bron look something similar to the Kobe one?? that would look great

The Xmas Kobes are just as horrific as the Lebrons, IMO. Fingers crossed the KDs will save the holidays. Otherwise, money saved.

The Xmas Kobes are just as horrific as the Lebrons, IMO. Fingers crossed the KDs will save the holidays. Otherwise, money saved.
no way, as horrific as the brons? that is one of the worst coloroways i have ever seenm KB is all red lol which is an XMAS shoe 

Back
Top Bottom