The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
whoever designed the bron 12 lacing should be fired, unlaced 1 shoe and cannot get it laced back up, so heated

Agreed. Jason Petrie still doing the LeBrons? What was he thinking?! If it wasn't for the lacing system we probably would have gotten extra laces to go with Trillions and their $20 premium tag :smh:
Hopefully the Elites address this issue.

Anyways I couldn't pass up |I Had some coupons and credit to use after NBA cancelled my columbias

1StzkjS.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Perhaps. I fapped to this colorway via inspection upon being gifted these so when i seen this pleasure knob, I was quite taken aback. :lol:

Last edited:
So hold up.... I know y'all seen that Nike removed "reflective blue" from the TDM colorway (its just blue now)

I SEE TDM'S SITTING UNTOUCHED ON NDC....

I ALSO SEE, MY SZ.15 DIDNT RELEASE, TYPICAL ON "PREMIUM" RELEASES. SMH!!

DIDNT WANT THEM THO

Finally got my Datas in today.

Man they're a problem.
pimp.gif

The lacing system though.
indifferent.gif

Gotta have the patience of Job to even attempt to do a lace swap on these.

Need the pics of the BHMs to leak already.

picked up the data's for the 150 couldnt help myself.
mean.gif
 because i also picked up the data/WTT soldier 8s today too

Pulled the cop n swap bigj505 bigj505 special today on the Xmas. Copped from NBA Store with discount and returned my full price Champs pair. HOWEVER...the Xmas pair from NBA had PLASTIC eyelets, not metal like my Champs pair. So I guess beware what you guys cop online without inspecting in store first. Guess it wasn't just NSRL and HoL's...

Also saw TDM's in person. Cool colorway but not for me. That silver posite would be great on iD.

Pulled the cop n swap bigj505 bigj505 special today on the Xmas. Copped from NBA Store with discount and returned my full price Champs pair. HOWEVER...the Xmas pair from NBA had PLASTIC eyelets, not metal like my Champs pair. So I guess beware what you guys cop online without inspecting in store first. Guess it wasn't just NSRL and HoL's...

Also saw TDM's in person. Cool colorway but not for me. That silver posite would be great on iD.

Rookie. You always wait to get both in hand and return the ugly duckling :lol:

Rookie. You always wait to get both in hand and return the ugly duckling :lol:

Nah bro. I had both in hand. I was hoping my NBA pair was better. The little sig flap on the tongue of the left shoe from Champs stood straight up like Alfalfa...but alas the NBA pair had plastic so THOSE went back to Champs. Metal eyelet pair still with me. Come on bruh...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom