The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Ehhhhh there are financial limits for me. I want the titanium 23s but can't afford them.

I meant as someone wearing a sz 14, not price point :lol:

Nike has already gotten plenty of my money over the years... if it's not #teamretail, or better yet #teambelowretail, it doesn't appeal to me at all :lol:

Will be for sale tomorrow
http://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/716417600/nike-lebron-xii-nsw-lifestyle-qs-challenge-red-600
http://www.basket4ballers.com/baske...sw-lifestyle-qs-challenge-red-716417-600.html
DSC_3247.jpg

20150212001140.jpg

20150212001130.jpg

20150212001131.jpg

LOL only the data and HOL have sold well everything else sits zzzzzz....
This is true - I guess the Kobe 8 was the only one that sold fairly well... and the shoes in your sig
tongue.gif

I do recall being able to pre-order the galaxy pack three years ago at Bramalea FTL... that was awesome.

This is true - I guess the Kobe 8 was the only one that sold fairly well... and the shoes in your sig
tongue.gif

I do recall being able to pre-order the galaxy pack three years ago at Bramalea FTL... that was awesome.
those were the days! walk in and walk out with shoes that u wanted even if they're limited or HYPED. plus with $280 price tag on the LBJ 12 ASG no ones copping those unless they hit disco lol STC HOH still has xmas on shelves

those were the days! walk in and walk out with shoes that u wanted even if they're limited or HYPED. plus with $280 price tag on the LBJ 12 ASG no ones copping those unless they hit disco lol STC HOH still has xmas on shelves
Yeah miss those days... Sucks i wasn't in the financial situation i am now so i couldn't take advantage of it as much as i would have liked to.

I plan to get an ID ASG pair once i see the full options... looking forward to that more than the actually ASG 12's, even though i will probably pull the trigger unless they put some silly retail price on them like the xmas ones.

Been TBF since I was 2! LOL. Nah, but its a blessing and a curse...only thing harder to find in my size is gloves. People think I'm trying to be cool with my hands in my pockets in the winter [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I'm right there with you :smh:

On the flip side nothing gets the ladies more aroused then when they get in your car and see a pair of XXL Isotoners sitting in the center console :pimp:

Repped for perfect gif execution! :rofl:

NOT REALLY.... AT LEAST FOR ME.

IF I TRULY WANT IT, I GET IT.

Pretty much this in reference to actually obtaining pairs :smile:

The only problem with being a big footer is the rate at which they dry up and never pop back up :smh:

There's no waiting for discounts or restocks though it's possible to get lucky it's highly unlikely :rolleyes

Last edited:
They seriously gotta stop with the red shoes. All I can think about is that softcore show on late night Showtime when I see them

Last edited:
They seriously should just stop the lifestyle shoes :lol:

The release the GR sneaker in predominantly 'Lifestyle' colours then also go ahead and release a 'Lifestyle' sneaker model too. Is anyone really paying full MSRP or even half off the Lifestyle sneaker?

Back
Top Bottom