The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Perusing around nikelebron.net and I was reminded of these:

nike-zoom-soldier-pe-hardwood-classic-1-04.jpg

My "higher power" these are added to the grail list. Wore my white/blue pair yesterday. I can't believe I tried to move these, along with the dunkman, a few years ago. And for the LOOOOOW too. I had them @ ~$75, pristine.

This **** is so cold!

Just ordered the CV from Sports Authority. Had a good customer service experience. Was having an issue getting the 10% off to stick online so I called and talked to them. The dude was able to apply the 10% and added another 5% off for my trouble (I didn't ask for it/nor did I give him any grief). 

Total came out to 146.03 shipped. Pretty happy with that! 

Thanks again for the info fam, Court Visions for 152.64 shipped! Free shipping, 20 percent off sale today, plus that extra 10% for signing up stacked!
How did you stack it? I can't get it to work. It won't take the additional 10% off when I click the link.

Just ordered the CV from Sports Authority. Had a good customer service experience. Was having an issue getting the 10% off to stick online so I called and talked to them. The dude was able to apply the 10% and added another 5% off for my trouble (I didn't ask for it/nor did I give him any grief). 

Total came out to 146.03 shipped. Pretty happy with that! 
smokin.gif

now i hope that guy is prepared for more phone calls 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The way he did it was he ran the initial purchase and then made a price adjustment after the fact. My confirmation came back in 2 e-mails...one with the original 160.00 plus shipping, and the 2nd with the adjusted amount (additional 15%) off. 

Keep in mind this was all done without a single complaint. I think he was just excited to use his override power!  haha

Does anyone know the concept of lebronald palmer?
Well, an "Arnold Palmer" is iced tea and lemonade mixed together.  Not sure what that has to do with shoes, though.
I kind of thought this was a no brainer ,  no ?    Arnold Palmer = HOF golfer .   hence the nickname Lebronald Palmer on those Lebron 9 lows.  that specific colorway,  theme, inspiration spells out golf, palm trees, tropical written all over it 

I kind of thought this was a no brainer ,  no ?    Arnold Palmer = HOF golfer .   hence the nickname Lebronald Palmer on those Lebron 9 lows.  that specific colorway,  theme, inspiration spells out golf, palm trees, tropical written all over it 

BINGO

I was crazy close to pulling the trigger on the sports authority CV deal. I just have way too many black and red kicks already, thanks to Jordan.  

LeBron XII Low "LeBronald Palmer"

This LeBron XII Low, combines technical innovation with storytelling inspired by LeBrons’s unquenchable thirst and championship dedication. The LeBron XII Low LeBronald Palmer shoe blends performance benefits with a storyline based on LeBron’s legendary thirst for half tea-half lemonade drinks combined with inspiration from American golfing legend Arnold Palmer's mainstream popularity.

Available at Nike Retailers beginning xx

Back
Top Bottom