The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Thats what I'm thinking, not disputing the notification because I got the same but theres no shoe in the feed and don't expect it to pop up tomorrow.
I'd be pleased if it did pop up though.

Shoe is still in the feed. You have to be set on "All". It doesn't show up on "Men". It does keep undoing my Notify Me check tho---:nerd:

So if they do indeed release tom they just popup and you click the button that will have $250 or whatever retail is and thats it? No countdown or nothing? (First time using it on a release)

Shoe is still in the feed. You have to be set on "All". It doesn't show up on "Men". It does keep undoing my Notify Me check tho---:nerd:
The app was doing the same thing to me every time I checked "Notify Me." I don't know how I feel about this app yet. Especially if stuff like this seems a little buggy, and it actually gave a wrong release notification for the Wheats, I can only imagine trying to cop with it.

I'm gonna make a bold prediction.......

NOBODY flourishing off that app until it's fixed and almost all people, including Android, have it.... 

I'm gonna make a bold prediction.......

NOBODY flourishing off that app until it's fixed and almost all people, including Android, have it.... 
That sounds like a prediction that I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be true.

That sounds like a prediction that I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be true.
I mean I know a lot of people are getting frustrated, but it seems like this strike thing is 100% the root of the confusion.  Of course, Nike isn't going to just come out and say that....maybe it could jeopardize whatever they are trying to work out? All this 'QS' stuff is being created by other retailers and resellers on Twitter/IG in order to take advantage of having a product "first".   I see these Wheats going the same route as the All Red Lows.....probably why some online EU shops already sold some, and then have another RD coming.  

This is all just opinion, but it seems like Nike isn't the only one doing weird stuff  *cough* (Adidas) 

so many upcoming releases i want to cop..but Nike isn't gonna let me cause im not on LeBron's budget

barbarianbob barbarianbob bruh... lol, I'm hoping we dont see a lot more reg xii (don't like the elites)

Sad to say the Rose Gold Elites are actually growing on me :\

I need more pics/angles + in hand to get me off the fence at this point :smh:

But as far as regulars go we still have Cowboys (Discount), Wheats (Day 1), Black/Chrome EXT (?), Corks(?), Crimson/Navy (?), ID4/Veterans Day (?) :nerd:

And I'm not even gonna start thinking about Champ Packs and What The Lebrons :x

All of those are just a few I can think of off top of my head, so that means you'll end up with about 15-20 and I'll teeter off around 10-12 :lol:

Last edited:
Sad to say the Rose Gold Elites are actually growing on me :\

I need more pics/angles + in hand to get me off the fence at this point :smh:

But as far as regulars go we still have Cowboys (Discount), Wheats (Day 1), Black/Chrome EXT (?), Corks(?), Crimson/Navy (?), ID4/Veterans Day (?) :nerd:

And I'm not even gonna start thinking about Champ Packs and What The Lebrons :x

All of those are just a few I can think of off top of my head, so that means you'll end up with about 15-20 and I'll teeter off around 10-12 :x

Im in on cowboys,wheats, black chrome and corks prob will be nice too. Smh i csnt do this with the xiii :lol:

I must admit, after seeing them on feet, I kind of like. I love the Wheats (gotta get them to go with the AZG Wheats), but the the others have grown on me. I wasn't sure how I felt about the color blocking on them, but the NSLRs and the Dunkmans I like. Just haven't decided if I want to drop the coin on either one. Between the Wheats, and some of the Js and dunks coming out around the corner, I'm not sure if ultimately if I'll get them.

Back
Top Bottom