The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
It might be a glitch because they have them at $170 before the discount... all the others are still full priced

order now if you want them

Repped for the help, just ordered them again and going to return pair i got for 153 from them

115 with the 10% fyi

Last edited:
Plenty of simple shoes that are above $200. Most notable right now is the yeezy boost.
JB also drops the occasional simple color and can sell for above $200. Think of black/green XX8s.

Not disagreeing with that.

Me saying that foams weren't simple was based on my first time seeing them, thinking they were the craziest pair of shoes I had ever seen :lol:

That was in the original c/w, so no pattern or c/w they put on them now is gonna allow me to ever look at a pair of foams as simple.

But yes, I certainly know that there are simple shoes that retail well over $200

Called 8 stores looking for Lisa's size 7 and they all have the shoes but sold out of her size.

she can find them on ebay for $290+

She's probably on Spring Break so I'll post for her...

Gonna have to borrow this gif mehoneydee mehoneydee :lol:
900x900px-LL-97fbe165_beyoncesip.gif

called lenox and ordered , then they called back and said my card was declined even though the transaction went thru? she said to wait and see if i get an email. anyone know how long it takes to get the shipping conformation or any conformation?

Nike lenox has palmers no sz 13 or 14.

Go ahead and call they got Theres yesterday. Just copped a 14.... Had to go up. But they fit fine

Their number

+1 (404) 846-2536
thanks for the heads up. i was able to get my 10.5 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom