The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Holding on to them eh ? 

That's what the guy said on the phone. He said they have them but they haven't put them out yet. I guess Nike stores have freedom to hold on to their product, if they want. It sounds like they letting employees and their friends and family eat first.

Those are clean, but $320 ? 
sick.gif
sick.gif

id's are on swoosh right ?? might have to ask a favor 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
@NrmanCruso man. I think you just convinced me to get hem USAs. I don't know why they look good in that pic. And I'm for one to not buy mainly shoes with white uppers but those look so clean. Will wait for discounts but those are clean man!
Thanks.

Like them almost as much as the Palmer. I normally don't buy white shoes but these are too nice to pass up. Should be an easy clean if get dirty.

That's nice. But $320? Even if say I had 20% that'd be $270 after taxes. I guess that's not bad for a pair of custom elites. But my rationalization stops there. No way I could justify $320 for those. I'll go find me some red carpet 7s for that price.

Called NT Dallas and they are holding on to their shipment of Palmers & USAs for now and they said they will send a tweet out when they are ready to let em go. NT Boston didn't get nothin yet. NY, ATL, LA, & CHI might be the only ones who released theirs. Idk about Vegas.
nike dallas smh how u gonna hold on to a shoe thats been released already every niketown that got them released them when they got them nike dallas always on that mess....i guess that gives them time to figure out how to split these between friends and re sellers...i got mine from nike chi...i wont do business with niketown in my own backyard

Wouldn't $320 for the iD Elite be a normal price since the standard version is $275? People seem surprised

Last edited:
HOW LONG TILL THAT WHITE MESH ON THE USA's YELLOW?

How long until the AP KD 7 yellow? How long until the all white Huarche's yellow? How long until the Concord lows yellow? Legend Blue? Who cares, wear your shoes.

I'm going to get on chat and see if Nike will hook me up with a swoosh account. Those are just too much for Lebrons, IMO. I'd probably pay that for Y3s or high end shoes though.

Last edited:
Called NT Dallas and they are holding on to their shipment of Palmers & USAs for now and they said they will send a tweet out when they are ready to let em go. NT Boston didn't get nothin yet. NY, ATL, LA, & CHI might be the only ones who released theirs. Idk about Vegas.
dang, it all make sense now. phoned LA earlier and i think the rep told me the same thing iirc. 

How long until the AP KD 7 yellow? How long until the all white Huarche's yellow? How long until the Concord lows yellow? Legend Blue? Who cares, wear your shoes.

I'm going to get on chat and see if Nike will hook me up with a swoosh account. Those are just too much for Lebrons, IMO. I'd probably pay that for Y3s or high end shoes though.

I have nothing that's DS, I wear almost everything right away... but I'm not going to spend $200 on a pair shoes to wear once or twice and put away for a couple months and when I open the box up see that they're yellowed from oxidation!!

I have nothing that's DS, I wear almost everything right away... but I'm not going to spend $200 on a pair shoes to wear once or twice and put away for a couple months and when I open the box up see that they're yellowed from oxidation!!

this. i have no clue how some people keep their shoes DS for so long. Once I get a pair in I wear them at least once right away before then letting them sit for a while

Now I know why my local outlet never seems to get anything good lmao....

I always see outlet steals and stuff I be like man my outlet gets nothing but team Jordan's and runners.

Any idea on when outlets usually get shipments? or is it just random.l

My outlet had ASG Kobes right after the all star game but they didn't last long. They have the MvA LeBron XI's but psh they ain't gon move for 180 smh

325$?! dudes in here already trying to wait for discounts on Elites that ain't drop yet
laugh.gif

Nike got balls, but I still smell major ragrets coming like the X Elite ID... and still no gold for regular XII
mean.gif

those elites are fire but 320 is wild as hell 
indifferent.gif

we should start a petition for them to be 200

Back
Top Bottom