The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
This is what i needed to see .. repped 
smokin.gif

Y'all killing it with the lace swaps! Both look dope. Black laces make em look Bruce Leeish

Last edited:
My lebron 12 lows ripped. Im not sure how it happened. But i played in them for 1 week and then i noticed the material is cut on the side of the toe. Is there anytjhing i can do? Or am i taking this L?

My lebron 12 lows ripped. Im not sure how it happened. But i played in them for 1 week and then i noticed the material is cut on the side of the toe. Is there anytjhing i can do? Or am i taking this L?
Pic?

You can message Nike and send them back for refund voucher.

Thanks to whoever posted the Uni Red Elites for sale from Sneaker Politics at $160. Just ordered them, came to $175 shipped. Sure they might go lower, but just get it over and done with.
Need Rose Golds to get to that price and do lace swap.

Need Rose Golds to get to that price and do lace swap.

I'm sure they will hit some sales numbers...but IMO I feel they might be harder to come by being the 3rd Elite release. Red and Elevate don't move so well so retailers less likely to stock many of the RG's. however just my opinion. I could be 100% wrong.

I'm sure they will hit some sales numbers...but IMO I feel they might be harder to come by being the 3rd Elite release. Red and Elevate don't move so well so retailers less likely to stock many of the RG's. however just my opinion. I could be 100% wrong.
Looks like they were a kind of limited release. Lot of the websites that have the Blues and Reds don't have the Golds listed.

Foot Locker has them for $233 FSR so hopefully will go on sale soon
nerd.gif

Lows are a tad bit more comfortable than the mids. Lace swap friendly too.
They do look incredibly comfortable. Would you hoop in these? I read Nightwing's review of them, what do you think? Also, can you remove the insole?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom