The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Maaaaaan Paisleys are the GOAT XII followed by the crown jewel custom dc30 dc30 did off the DH, now i just need to find em a bit below retail. When the wheats and RC released did they drop below retail or atleast available at retail after rd?

Maaaaaan Paisleys are the GOAT XII followed by the crown jewel custom dc30 dc30 did off the DH, now i just need to find em a bit below retail. When the wheats and RC released did they drop below retail or atleast available at retail after rd?

Yup wheats and RC still available right now for well under $200

Palmers to my surprise were still sitting on shelves this past weekend at one of the malls 2 hours from where I stay. USA lows were sitting, the red low, hot lavas, and the entourage. The DH were on sale for 149.99. They still had some Instinct available not sure if they were on sale though.

Seeing some of yall are yielding to ebay for those deals. I've seen crazier deals on Lebron marketplace via Facebook. From DS to worn twice for the low. Just wondering if anybody caught deals on there. I personally caught my pair of Palmers on there for retail shipped.

Did not realize USAs are dropping this weekend. Not sure to cop release day or wait for the discounts to come through.

You know, I truly don't understand Nike making fewer size 14/15 shoes. It seems like there are more and more people with bigger feet these days.

I wear a 14/15 and I'm not a particularly big guy.

Its crazy to think every lebron besides the palmers were able to be had on disco. And some on deep discounts

I think i'm hella late on this but has anyone noticed the writing on the soles in between the traction.

got a jordan 10 vibe going

I got things like:

Unstoppable
Vision
Akron
Family
FAB5

blew my mind when I noticed it :lol:

I think i'm hella late on this but has anyone noticed the writing on the soles in between the traction.

got a jordan 10 vibe going

I got things like:

Unstoppable
Vision
Akron
Family
FAB5

blew my mind when I noticed it
laugh.gif
Well I'll be! repped

Maaaaaan Paisleys are the GOAT XII followed by the crown jewel custom @dc30 did off the DH, now i just need to find em a bit below retail. When the wheats and RC released did they drop below retail or atleast available at retail after rd?
Can someone show me a pic of the crown jewel custom by @Dc30

Last edited:
discount,no one is buying these this weeekend at all.  

I totally would just to actually have in time for the 4th...but we all know that some disco will be available somewhere. If there are some RD online deals I might pull the trigger. I'm a SUCKER for USA themed kicks.

Think after I pick up the USAs I'll be done with the 12. That'll make 7 pair, and I think that'll be my limit per new shoe that drop, one for each day of the week. Really like the all stars but if I still have reservations about grabbing them at $170 when retail is $220, I know I don't really need them.

Back
Top Bottom