The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
via Sneakernews

svsm-lebron-12-lows-1.jpg

svsm-lebron-12-lows-3.jpg

svsm-lebron-12-lows-7.jpg

They look really good 

Eagle lows copped as soon as they hit the disco.
Reading this as a Cowboys' fan had me like

I'm a bit disappointed that they aren't a pure black/gold colorway but they are still clean nonetheless and eventually will be copped.

why cant they be a NY Jets colorway, looks like the same green to me, no ? :D i like me alot either or any way, other than the Orange and Red Lows they r def my fav, raptors growin on me though

***** does anybody know how UP TO DATE STOCK LOCATE IS for FL ????? for exxample .... if i buy a pair on a Saturday, and its the last pair in that size, will the stock locate show none left right after purchase, after store closing, next day ?????? any info much appreciated THNX

2 more swin cash pe's

View media item 1691883

View media item 1691884

Sittin here wit 1000$ in my wallet n only 200 in my bank acct. such a sick feeling knowing ima miss on these due to there being no wells fargos in okc

Just couldn't bring myself to pay $250+ for the Tennis Balls, knowing I would only wear them a handful of times...

Did you get a pair??......thought these would sell out fast do to the instore releases for them being so limited around the country!

A dud is a dud, limited or not.

Not many people want to spend $250 plus tax on an all volt shoe without a touch of color. To me, these would've been fire with a little bit of color...the right color, that is.

I've just been so back in forth with the Lebron 12 line as whole. I have the Flight's and after I pick up the Lebronald Palmers I think I'll just be done with the 12's.

Last edited:

Did you get a pair??......thought these would sell out fast do to the instore releases for them being so limited around the country!
Yeah. $190 so couldn't pass that up.

Like the look of the materials.

Hopefully they are as nice in person.

Back
Top Bottom