The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Only pair from this sig that's caught my eye lately is that black svsm low top pair with the carbon fiber heel, but no way in hell am I paying 170+ for lows :lol:

Lol it kinda lost steam after the Aunt Pearls
seemed like Feb was the last good moth for KD, heck i think Lebron's last good month will be Sept
nerd.gif

National Harbor NIke store had these 2 on the hash wall yesterday. I passed on the reds...and it was a 30% off hash wall weekend too 
mean.gif

bMTWkNCoQoPdh4nJsRxSNt1xJb_wJWEDyUiqnkyK3FU8=w483-h643-no

MR0TOiCRGANoQZT-9OGGKGwH8eI1-YQTHNNxbLY6t4hd=w483-h643-no

Wish you posted this yesterday
laugh.gif
I know I was slacking with it. I started post while in the store since I was passing, but I got distracted by the little one with me and fussing, lol

I got home late and went to sleep, and just remembered I forgot to post them when I got home 
laugh.gif

Called footlocker and no raffle for the wtl12 this week. Said he didn't know when they were coming in. Hmmmm

National Harbor NIke store had these 2 on the hash wall yesterday. I passed on the reds...and it was a 30% off hash wall weekend too :smh:
bMTWkNCoQoPdh4nJsRxSNt1xJb_wJWEDyUiqnkyK3FU8=w483-h643-no

MR0TOiCRGANoQZT-9OGGKGwH8eI1-YQTHNNxbLY6t4hd=w483-h643-no
Wow Paisleys look sick in this pic. OS Life has em at $154. Been thinking about it but don't think I would rock em enough to cop

I'll just start deleting then kick you from the thread. People post as they know. You are getting OD with it.

It's not like there's a secret "WTL" society that is holding release info hostage...as soon as a date is known you know you can find it here or IG like BigJ said... :smh:

It's not like there's a secret "WTL" society that is holding release info hostage...as soon as a date is known you know you can find it here or IG like BigJ said... :smh:
Yeah those geniuses tried that last time and they ended up being a massive GR :lol:

Back
Top Bottom