The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Saw the Heart of Lions for $119 on RUVILLA......was on the fence, but said why not? Once they are gone.....ill be at the mercy of resellers down the road. I went shooting around NYC yesterday and stopped in quite a few footlockers, etc. and didnt see any. Glad I purchased.

Was there a photoshop of the Corks with a white posite and midsole?

Last edited:
I didn't think the 12s were worth the price of admission but for the $129 I paid for the Easter at Champs and the $100 for the hot lava lows I have picked up 2 different pair in 2 days.

Paisleys on kicks crew for $150, bunch of sizes. If I didn't snag the Gucci foams I'd be all over that deal.

I thought about copping the Rose Gold elites with that extra 25% off...but I still can't do it. I regretted buying two pairs of the XI elites so...meh.

Jag lows were copped. 14 and a 15, just to see how it fits. Rise lows in a 14 were barely tolerable...but better than the USAs.

So no set release date in US for WTL 12s? only 2 euro sites got so far from what i've seen. Nike playing games.

Last edited:

These might be my favorite pair of XII lows.  I think I'm going to double (or triple if the price drops enough) on them.  Now I just need to swap in my WTT laces...
Very nice.
pimp.gif

The green laces aren't bad but I'll swap them out with some black laces when mine come in.

Those Max 95 lows are too fire! Whoever came up with that scheme is a genius [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

I got excited for the $150 tag on the Paisleys from Kicks-Crew and then I realized shipping was $35.  I think I'll be able to scoop them for under cheaper at some point.  If not, oh well - I have too many black/red shoes as it is.  

Back
Top Bottom