The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

just give me a name on who she is
laugh.gif
I'm still insta-stalking that lady from the Sprite remix promo
laugh.gif
hey what was her name again.....

Ok [emoji]128076[/emoji] because it's impossible for an Asian woman to do squats and work on her legs.

THIS. I wouldn't say a dime a dozen but there are a few Asian chicks in my area that is built like this at the gyms I go to but they compete as in physique competition. I do agree that you don't see them that often but there are enough of them out there. Proper leg training and nutrition can get your Asian body built like this or fairly close to it. From what I've gathered through this conversation about the chick in the picture standing at the Great Wall of China, seems like some of you are confusing "thick legs" to "toned legs". That girl looks fairly short too which would make her look "thicker".

The chick on the Great Wall with the Double Helix is not the same chick as the one in the red pants (I'm assuming that's the Sprite Remix chick). The chick on the Great Wall's Instagram name is flaviaus. She's of Brazilian descent, which perfectly explains the thickness. She lives in Miami, so I'll update y'all if I smash.

The chick on the Great Wall with the Double Helix is not the same chick as the one in the red pants (I'm assuming that's the Sprite Remix chick). The chick on the Great Wall's Instagram name is flaviaus. She's of Brazilian descent, which perfectly explains the thickness. She lives in Miami, so I'll update y'all if I smash.

:lol: def not the same chick. Her ig was already posted on the last page. The Sprite chick is yesjulz

the usa lows still around anywhere?

did they get down to 100?

the ftl's in my area had all lows at 100 over the weekend and repriced em all to 130 monday smh

Back
Top Bottom