The Official Nike React LW WR Mid ISPA Thread...

Hit on the whites on svd but they taxin like 200 shipped. I think I'm cool on these two but them whites do look fire too.
Good thing I live 10 minutes walking from SVD :D. Got the black ones on the raffle, hopefully recieving them on monday. Worried about the sizing, tho.

TTS

Attachments

• 0AE93037-063E-4D5B-9142-168EE2474CC3.jpeg
    0AE93037-063E-4D5B-9142-168EE2474CC3.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 111

TTS without socks eh? I ordered TTS from Nike.ca and a half size up from Hanon. Basically going to sell the one that fits worse with Stance socks for retail. Got my Nike.ca pair for 20% off with a code for $145 after taxes. No complaints.

There's still stock at Overkill for the black ones, if that's what you're after. The white and brown ones still seem to be in stock at most places
my size is pretty much a no go in the blacks. Nike put up almost a full size run after the initial sell out and i scooped there. They sold out an hr later. I thought everyone wanted the whites but the blacks were the hot one... go figure.

Went ahead and copped whites love being able to cop kicks I like with no issues. Lotta people liked these from what I can tell but no hype makes em less inclined to purchase I think oh well...

I’m still on the fence, I wish it was another mid as I love my first White Mid React ISPA . But I did notice the Air Max 270 ISPA’s on Notre are on sale for 130 and if you use discount code they can be had for $111 down from $170. Decisions decisions...

I’m still on the fence, I wish it was another mid as I love my first White Mid React ISPA . But I did notice the Air Max 270 ISPA’s on Notre are on sale for 130 and if you use discount code they can be had for $111 down from $170. Decisions decisions...
That’s a steal I’m just not feeling the 270s

Why there's almost no information or news about these sneakers? I searched on youtube and there's not a single video about them (just some random pics with text. No one talking about them. And on google just a couple of articles on sneakernews and that's it. NOTHING. All I get is about he Mid ones.

No hype on these. Probably will have to wait until the tech wear channels get their hands on these to review them

No hype on these. Probably will have to wait until the tech wear channels get their hands on these to review them
I just discovered this model because I saw the raffle in SVD website. Luckily got the black ones, but now I'm a bit scared about how are they gonna look on feet. I'm not a big fan of tight skinny sneakers.

I really wish the black and white colourway was in the mid silhouette. I feel like these don't do waterproof any justice being a low pair of shoes... But the colour combination is why the OG Vapormax is my favourite Off-White Nike.

I really wish the black and white colourway was in the mid silhouette. I feel like these don't do waterproof any justice being a low pair of shoes... But the colour combination is why the OG Vapormax is my favourite Off-White Nike.
I love they are low and watterproof, that way we can have summer sneakers for rain. I don't want high sneakers on summer

1000x agreed. I like these ISPAs in terms of aesthetics vs the mid, but would rather wear my mids more in crappy weather because it only makes sense.

Finally got my pair. Bought a half size up and a TTS but waiting for the TTS to ship.

Half size up fits fine, though a little loose on the ankle. There are so many lacing options here. You have the option of looping all the way around the back like I did. I think that's how I'm going to go with it for now. This has to be one of my favourite colourways of any shoe in a long time. Still don't know how I feel about lace positioning but I will say they aren't as weird as I initially thought.

IMG_3473.jpg
IMG_3475.jpg

Back
Top Bottom