The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Crossing my fingers I get the cloaks tonight or its gonna be a couple hours wait while they take care of the AJIV beasts first. Make no sense when the cloaks are more limited, get those sold first then take care of those 100 ppl. smh

Originally Posted by Caesar Blaximus Prime

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Thanks to a fellow NT member for hooking me up with the BHM.
You sir have good taste! (I have the exact same Kobe 7 collection btw)
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna try for the cloaks online then if I don't get em I'll head to the hoh. Rather camp all night for the asg so I'm hesitant on these. If I can't get either I'll pick up the sharks lol

Its official ya'll -  SHARKS !!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4493693d6dc7cf39370413eabd78dcba301c70c9_r.jpg

^^They are way better in person than I thought and when the sunlight hits em it does look like water reflecting off the shoe 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

-After coppin' the Cloaks tomorrow and the ASG's next week, I'll be on the hunt for Del Sol and Concord 7's...

tumblr_lnau10YKVK1qdwnre.gif

...But until then just know that "The SHARKS got ya boi Nemo"  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A GUY AT SOUTH COAST HOUSE OF HOOPS, THE HYPE IS MOSTLY FOR THE JORDAN 4's WITH GETTING TICKET STUBS TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW.

Not gonna kill myself with NDC crashing servers tonight, i'll walk in at noon and just pick it up myself tomorrow.

FYI for anyone in OC

Originally Posted by thekckid

Kobe's just hit here in Kansas City. We still a bunch of the Sharks and the Cloaks will likely sit for a while.

Where at? HOH at Oak Park?

Oh and, just tweeted at you...definitely didn't know you were CDot from 610. I listen to What's Wright all the time.

If I can get discounted.. will scoop the cloaks. My first KBVII's.

I've always been a sucker for...as we say in Memphis...flip flop paint.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

just got a call from my stock dude at HOH, got my cloaks and 4s on lock for tomorrow
cool-story-bro-tell-it-again-.jpg
I don't need connects...I have tons of money to spend on reseller prices so no sweat for me for any release.....haha...kidding btw

Originally Posted by HeavyChevy

Eastbay delivered my sharks in a bag...smh,never again.
If they arrived damaged, please send us some pictures along with your customer/order number so we can assist you.

Originally Posted by JRodski

eastbay releasing cloaks?
We will not be carrying them, sorry. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Its official ya'll -  SHARKS !!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4493693d6dc7cf39370413eabd78dcba301c70c9_r.jpg

^^They are way better in person than I thought and when the sunlight hits em it does look like water reflecting off the shoe 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

-After coppin' the Cloaks tomorrow and the ASG's next week, I'll be on the hunt for Del Sol and Concord 7's...

tumblr_lnau10YKVK1qdwnre.gif

...But until then just know that "The SHARKS got ya boi Nemo"  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's annoying that you post a gif on every one of your posts but this one was perfectly executed
laugh.gif

the more pics i see of the BHM the more im disgusted lol. Cloaks are fire but too much i want within these next few weeks to buy these for retail.

Originally Posted by 24KBMJ23

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A GUY AT SOUTH COAST HOUSE OF HOOPS, THE HYPE IS MOSTLY FOR THE JORDAN 4's WITH GETTING TICKET STUBS TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW.

Not gonna kill myself with NDC crashing servers tonight, i'll walk in at noon and just pick it up myself tomorrow.

FYI for anyone in OC

Did you confirm with South Coast HOH that they'll be selling the cloaks? I called them earlier this week and they told me they weren't going carry them, which was the reason I have to travel even more north coming from San Diego.      

Spoke with a employee last night from Beverly Center HOH and he said that they have plenty and also stated that most of the hype is on the 4's.

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Spoke with a employee last night from Beverly Center HOH and he said that they have plenty and also stated that most of the hype is on the 4's.

dont believe that. The Cloaks will be had by many at BC HOH. Its Kobe land. They will sell out quickly. I'd assume many will be in line to cop both.

Back
Top Bottom