The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Never fails, I always have to post after mjrod and his pictures. He always finds a way to pull me back to a shoe I was holding off on...lol

Seems like bothnthe Cloaks and the ASG are still appreciateing in price. EBay isnover 240 each for my size, 11.5. I got too lax, andmwas only using one pc for the ASG release. Won't make that mistake again, hope there are some more hot releases, cause I'm not really feeling any of the other releases.....need a Rice and Chaos color way.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Seems like bothnthe Cloaks and the ASG are still appreciateing in price. EBay isnover 240 each for my size, 11.5. I got too lax, andmwas only using one pc for the ASG release. Won't make that mistake again, hope there are some more hot releases, cause I'm not really feeling any of the other releases.....need a Rice and Chaos color way.

I don't think Nike will make another Rice colorway with the school closed now.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Cloaks desperately need infrared laces.
Slapping on my Grinch infrared laces when I get a chance. 
Someone, post a pic already, I'm lazy 
laugh.gif

I posted pics pages back around the release date.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The colors are actually closer than they appear in the pic. Bad lighting and iPhone 4 camera,
ohwell.gif
Gotcha. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the pics.
As for MJ's latest photos, those Big BUNKS still don't do it for me 
sick.gif

Cloaks don't look bad with infrared laces, but IMO, they look best with black. The infrareds take away from the stealth look they have.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Cloaks don't look bad with infrared laces, but IMO, they look best with black.
I think they look great with the solar laces. I'm just about split down the middle when it comes to lace polarization. I have the blue laces on my Chinas, but I rock white laces on my Black Metallic 5s. I think they look great both ways. I'm so glad I got the Cloaks. Bought both the 4s and the Cloaks on 2/18. When we were in line sayin "We're gettin both". People looked at me and NEMO like: "Both of what?". Fools didn't even know there was a Kobe coming out on the 18th. Too enamored with the 4s, which were dope, but these Cloaks are a whole 'nother animal.

NEMO, I know you remember that line up. It was funny cuz we were nervous in line like: "I wonder if we won't get Kobes" cuz we were about 20th in line at 8:30pm on Friday night. We start asking around and we realize NOBODY is getting the Kobes. *Rubs hands together*. Then we started keepin that noise down cuz we didn't want people to be like: "Oh there's Kobes comin out. I'll just buy 'em and flip 'em on eBay!"

#GoodTimes

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Cloaks don't look bad with infrared laces, but IMO, they look best with black.
I think they look great with the solar laces. I'm just about split down the middle when it comes to lace polarization. I have the blue laces on my Chinas, but I rock white laces on my Black Metallic 5s. I think they look great both ways. I'm so glad I got the Cloaks. Bought both the 4s and the Cloaks on 2/18. When we were in line sayin "We're gettin both". People looked at me and NEMO like: "Both of what?". Fools didn't even know there was a Kobe coming out on the 18th. Too enamored with the 4s, which were dope, but these Cloaks are a whole 'nother animal.

NEMO, I know you remember that line up. It was funny cuz we were nervous in line like: "I wonder if we won't get Kobes" cuz we were about 20th in line at 8:30pm on Friday night. We start asking around and we realize NOBODY is getting the Kobes. *Rubs hands together*. Then we started keepin that noise down cuz we didn't want people to be like: "Oh there's Kobes comin out. I'll just buy 'em and flip 'em on eBay!"

#GoodTimes
^^ #TRUTH !!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  -- We were so stressed we weren't gonna be able to get the Cloaks and come to find out everyone there had no clue it was dropping, and most peeps didnt even care.
roll.gif

JB's "HYPE Machine" has peeps blinded so much they that we got called "CRAZY" and "STUPID" from cats in that same line after telling them we were there early for the #KobeSystem . Thanx to their reckless love for JB, my boy Rocket and I were able to copp both the Cloaks and the Retro 4's with no problems.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by illa23

Hopefully those ASG come down to about $200...Then I'm on it!

I'll budge at $220. I had an ebay buyer brush me off when I offered him that price, but the following morning when his auction ended for $197 + $20 for shipping (I was asleep when it ended) he was begging me to take them off his hand for the intial offer. I declined solely based on principle. I counter offered for $185 tho
laugh.gif
. Ten bucks more than what he would end up recieving if he went through with the auction.

mjrod and his pics have changed my mind about different kicks multiple times..and the ASG are the newest victim. great pics man.

Originally Posted by sniper

These are nice, but they are definitely at the bottom compared to the others in the All-Star pack and not even close to the Cloaks. Wish the medial supernova print was on the lateral side. Looks much better in my opinion. I was able to double-up on these, but that pair's going to my cousin in the PI...
b5p3sg.jpg

i will get me a pair sooner or later

i'ma need the homie kobe to wear more pairs than just the same two. the black/del sol and the cords are smooth, but there's other flavors out now. get on em!

in other news....my asg's arrive tomorrow!!

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

I don't think Nike will make another Rice colorway with the school closed now.
eyes.gif
Which sucks because the Rice VIs were one of my favorite shoes that dropped last year 
ohwell.gif

I was just talking about how dope a Kobe Chaos 7 could be. Hopefully pictures surface soon...

here are a few quick pics, these are amazing in person. i'll try and get some better pictures later of the GITD once it's dark.

^^^ Nice p/u JST.   Sounds like you are more impressed than you expected?  Anyone have pics of these with the longer insert- possibly in orange or black- the sleeve- play strong?

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom