The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Now I have NOTHING to look forward to in the kobe 7 line
since the elites are sheet.

When the del sols hit outlets, I will cop one pair and be done
with it.

Cloaks ftw! Best colorways by far!!! Sharks aren't bad either. But will wait till sale to cop. Grinch still > than cloak though.

Originally Posted by weapon

I want those "Elites." I am so glad they release on a Friday, plus I don't think there will be anywhere near as much hype around them as the "Galaxy's" and "Cloaks."

i dont think there will be that much, especially for the price tag i cant see to many cats going out their way to cop a pair of kobes for 200any 
RD info for'em tho?? and does anyone no if the YOTD drop will the box be included, the lebrons n kds didnt

i seen a few cats on here with it, im assuming they ordered over seas??!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by TyRiKe

i regret sleeping on the "cloaks"
I felt the same way...
mad.gif

I don't think the Cloaks were slept on. It just that it wasn't enough to go around for the people that wanted them.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by TyRiKe

i regret sleeping on the "cloaks"
I felt the same way...
mad.gif

I don't think the Cloaks were slept on. It just that it wasn't enough to go around for the people that wanted them.
i think when most write this is becuz they did sleep on them, some who were on the fence of didnt realize the color/lighting affect
once onthefeet of detailed pics people realize how dope the CW was and when came to purchasing them only place was here n the bay

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I can't wait for the Team Jacobs...lol

I don't know if I wanna cop cuz they're pretty bland, but the "Team Jacob" label is funny AF!

got my ALL STAR GAMES today!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy. theyre dope. the inner lining is beyong raw to me. they feel pretty good on the foot too. cant wit to break necks in the gym with them.

definitely not better than the cloaks tho. but theyre nice in their own right

Hold Up. I know they are not calling the Wolfs Team Jacob. SMH
a little bit of me wishes they were black and red and called the nwo wolf packs. i already got the lebron nwo black and white 9s.

Hell no! Calling the cloaks Harry potters was corny enough, this would be straight up ridiculous.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Seriously. I think it's sooo tacky...I'd be much more wow'd without them.

Plain & Simple > All that crap.
exactly... I hope no one misinterpreted my comment as hate.. Im a ZK fan till the end (or if he ever leaves the Lakers
grin.gif
) but these animals on the back look dumb to me.
THAT.
Also, I played in my Christmas System and after one game, I developed a nice blister on my right arch. Never has that happened pre-SYSTEM (ZK V and VI). To add insult to injury, the sock liner got a little messed up by attacking STRONG. Oh well.

THANK YOU, #KOBESYSTEM! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[Kobe] You're welcome. [/Kobe]

so many NBA players on the other teams beside the Lakers wear the Kobe VII ids, you can't say the same about Lebron.

Threw the infrared Grinch laces on the Cloaks, and to be honest it looks cool, but kills the subtleness of the shoe. #keepitsimple

As for the Elites: Are they going to be a GR? I'm down with those.

Originally Posted by adub beta

so many NBA players on the other teams beside the Lakers wear the Kobe VII ids, you can't say the same about Lebron.
I honestly don't get this.  I have the 4s,5s,6s, and now the 7s(galaxy just came in this AM, had to get rid of Cheetahs because they fit awfully), and to me the 7s are the worst of the 4 from a fit standpoint.  They are exceptionally narrow and I don't have extremely wide feet- the others are snug but not painful- these 7s I went with my usual 11.5 for Kobes and they are ridiculously awful.  I wouldn't even venture out on the court with them.  Wondering if this is unique to me or if others of you have similar experience with these.  Sure, I could go up to size 12 or even 12.5 for more width, but I fear I would be stumbling over myself.  11.5 is right length, but something about the insole, tongue and midfoot width makes these just an awful fit for me.

Please feel free to chime in or suggest what I might be doing wrong.  I lace up all the way or second to last BTW.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Hell no! Calling the cloaks Harry potters was corny enough, this would be straight up ridiculous.

It was funny how some dudes on here where calling them to hide them from the beast but I keep running into listing on the bay with Harry potter in them lol

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I honestly don't get this.  I have the 4s,5s,6s, and now the 7s(galaxy just came in this AM, had to get rid of Cheetahs because they fit awfully), and to me the 7s are the worst of the 4 from a fit standpoint.  They are exceptionally narrow and I don't have extremely wide feet- the others are snug but not painful- these 7s I went with my usual 11.5 for Kobes and they are ridiculously awful.  I wouldn't even venture out on the court with them.  Wondering if this is unique to me or if others of you have similar experience with these.  Sure, I could go up to size 12 or even 12.5 for more width, but I fear I would be stumbling over myself.  11.5 is right length, but something about the insole, tongue and midfoot width makes these just an awful fit for me.

Please feel free to chime in or suggest what I might be doing wrong.  I lace up all the way or second to last BTW.
This is actually exactly why I don't own 1 pair of VII's yet.
I tried them on 2 separate occasions and both times it squeezed the mid-part of my foot so hard that it was hindering my walk.
I heard from a few reliable sources that they do break in with some usage, but am I supposed to be hurting after play for a few weeks just to get them comfy?
I also lace up all the way and I rarely wear the shoes for casual wear (strictly for bball).
The half size I went up had zero significant difference on the narrowness of the shoe.

I tried on the sharks & the blk/del sol.
...maybe others who play regularly in them can chime in and combat my nonsense.

I got my pair of Dukes on Tuesday and wore them that night. They felt decent at first but by the end of the night I had mad blisters on my right arch. I played again in them last night and it felt even worse. Dont really know why they are making my arches blister up but it is a big disappointment. 
e9d364ae634b4338f3743da40ca26c0d2c9131a2_r.jpg

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

This is actually exactly why I don't own 1 pair of VII's yet.
I tried them on 2 separate occasions and both times it squeezed the mid-part of my foot so hard that it was hindering my walk.
I heard from a few reliable sources that they do break in with some usage, but am I supposed to be hurting after play for a few weeks just to get them comfy?
I also lace up all the way and I rarely wear the shoes for casual wear (strictly for bball).
The half size I went up had zero significant difference on the narrowness of the shoe.

I tried on the sharks & the blk/del sol.
...maybe others who play regularly in them can chime in and combat my nonsense.

They definitely are a lot more snug around the mid-foot area and you can feel some pressure being against your feet.  So there is a lot of truth to that.

Originally Posted by GhettoPreacher7

I got my pair of Dukes on Tuesday and wore them that night. They felt decent at first but by the end of the night I had mad blisters on my right arch. I played again in them last night and it felt even worse. Dont really know why they are making my arches blister up but it is a big disappointment. 

slippage?

Originally Posted by tonjappr

Originally Posted by GhettoPreacher7

slippage?

It did not feel like it was slipping while I was playing. They felt snug but my arch was rubbing on something but I cant figure out what unless it is the stitching on the sole lining. 

These def are snug in the midfoot. Thats why I say they fit like the V just a little longer when people ask. People keep saying the VI, but the VI was actually roomy TTS, and personally I felt I could even half sz down with them.

Back
Top Bottom