The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

That *!$%@ lookin like a mini coffin
indifferent.gif

What future (unannounced) releases are you guys most looking forward to?

I can't wait to see the Snake Predator Pack, Chaos, and Dark Knights.

Originally Posted by shoexfreak

Does that backpack fit anything else besides shoes?

It has 3 slit pockets. One on either side of the the backpack and one in the middle above where you can put the shoes.  Other than that, no.  The one thing I like about the backpack is that it opens by pulling and unlatching its magnetic pods.  

nice jacket! whew! I'm loving the 5 stars and crossing out the finals
opponents. very nice touch. BAD.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nwt, can you take a pic of the inside of the kobe 7 hoodie? just wanna know if the lining is fleeced or not. if it is, would you happen to know if it pills?

Here's a pic for you. sorry for the late response. 
6645577119_27c4bf0746_z.jpg
This jacket is niiice..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nwt, can you take a pic of the inside of the kobe 7 hoodie? just wanna know if the lining is fleeced or not. if it is, would you happen to know if it pills?

Here's a pic for you. sorry for the late response. 
6645577119_27c4bf0746_z.jpg

thanks, nwt. much appreciated. i can't see the 2nd pic right now; the bandwidth has been exceeded lol.

i have seen that kobe vault back pack on ebay going for $1500. For that price I rather buy a real jet pack lol 
glasses.gif

Del Sol and Black/Grey already available here in the Philippines. There can only be one though because Im saving for the bigbangs. hmmmm

Titan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nike Zoom Kobe VII | JANUARY 14

: Black/White-Wolf Grey-Cool Grey
: Titan Fort/ Ronac/ Katipunan
: Applicable to Titan Players Club Privileges
: Student discount accepted
: PHP7,495

393390_292495964131067_121694084544590_804948_226104588_n.jpg

patiently waiting for the sharks and hoping it's going to be a GR so that the student discount would be applicable.

Originally Posted by josh24

i have seen that kobe vault back pack on ebay going for $1500. For that price I rather buy a real jet pack lol 
glasses.gif

That seller has had that since it dropped for that price.  Hell never sell that pack.  Problem with that pack is its a gr sneaker with a special bookbag.  Had it been an exlcusive sneaker, it would sell, but still not for 1500.  The shoe is worth 180 "now", in a few months itll be worth less.  So at this point hes pretty much selling a backpack 1320.  Hed be better of selling the back pack seperate. And even seperate, i cant see it selling for more than 200.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Volt Backpack????

sick.gif
 oh god...

what? I can't at least see it before passing judgement. Tough enough pulling off the volt shorts I have from a couple of years ago, I was just curious to see it.

^^ the volt backpack im talking about is the link I posted couple pages back. Its the the same one all black backpack just the nike and kobe logo is volt instead of del sol which NDC has right now

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

glasses.gif

That seller has had that since it dropped for that price.  Hell never sell that pack.  Problem with that pack is its a gr sneaker with a special bookbag.  Had it been an exlcusive sneaker, it would sell, but still not for 1500.  The shoe is worth 180 "now", in a few months itll be worth less.  So at this point hes pretty much selling a backpack 1320.  Hed be better of selling the back pack seperate. And even seperate, i cant see it selling for more than 200.

From what I read there were only 50 backpacks released at the Nike Vault, retail $240. $1500 is ridiculous. With it being limited I can see it going for $400-$500(still ridiculous), but $1500
30t6p3b.gif
. I think dude on eBay is also selling the Xmas pair socks.
BTW, the pics I posted of the backpack came from NiceKicks. It was part of the Kobe System Success Pack given to Matt at NiceKicks. It also included a iPad.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

glasses.gif

From what I read there were only 50 backpacks released at the Nike Vault, retail $240. $1500 is ridiculous. With it being limited I can see it going for $400-$500(still ridiculous), but $1500
30t6p3b.gif
. I think dude on eBay is also selling the Xmas pair socks.
BTW, the pics I posted of the backpack came from NiceKicks. It was part of the Kobe System Success Pack given to Matt at NiceKicks. It also included a iPad.

Thats what im saying.  Even at only 50 packages, its still a gr sneaker in it. Your only getting an exclusive bookbag.  That ipad package is nice.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^ the volt backpack im talking about is the link I posted couple pages back. Its the the same one all black backpack just the nike and kobe logo is volt instead of del sol which NDC has right now

ok ok.. i thought it was all volt. that would look really gay lol

Back
Top Bottom