The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Another Colorway of the PDF's.
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-poison-dart-frog-black-red-blue-2.jpg

Picked up this shirt last month at the Nike Vault when the cloaks came out. Supposedly only a limited run made on the day of the release.
The text has the same kind of effect as the shoes where it changes colors at different angles.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Picked up this shirt last month at the Nike Vault when the cloaks came out. Supposedly only a limited run made on the day of the release.
The text has the same kind of effect as the shoes where it changes colors at different angles.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wish I could scoop this shirt up. On the hunt now...

Originally Posted by DAR228

Another Colorway of the PDF's.
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-poison-dart-frog-black-red-blue-2.jpg
please tell me these are fake... i was anticipating this colorway all year and this is what they give us? damn, nike better hire me for graphics out of college, cause the 7's so far are not good at all. 
grin.gif

Cloaks are definitely my favorite out of all the Kobe VIIs so far..the way they shine in the sun..AMAZING
pimp.gif

those pdf are so disappointing looks like im gonna pass on all three, as far as the elite pack goes their decent but they needed so much more gold especially on the heel cup and the midsole peaks, just need to pick up rotd, sharks, del sols and ill be done unless they come out with something spectacular like those cheetah colorway or they do a metallic silver/ metallic maroon gradient on the midsole of the lower merion's which i doubt, IMO they have not taken advantage of such a great looking shoe

Back
Top Bottom