The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Wolf > LMs

I will pick up LMs with a coupon or when they hit the outlets, I'd rather have the VI LMs.

Went ahead and bit the bullet by copping the Dragons for about $60 or so over retail. Since it doesn't look like they're coming stateside anymore according to Nike Vault and a couple other sources, and they're the only other VIIs I like besides the Cloaks, wanted to secure my pair and have that peace of mind. Even if they do come out stateside, at least I won't have to deal with all the hassle that I'm sure would come with trying to get them.

Placed my order for the Wolf from Sneakerhead. Should have then by Thursday.
Colo blocking is dope and the orange lace tips sets them off, IMO.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Joulze

I wear a size 9 and I plan on getting the Mint Poison Dart Frogs for my first pair of Kobe VII shoes and I was wondering if I should go up to a size 9.5 in the shoe because I was reading reviews on Nike.com and they said the shoe runs small/narrow. Any suggestions?

i wore 11.5 in zk5

i wore 11.0 in zk6

if i buy a pair of zk7, it will be 11.5. they fit like the zk5 imo. when i tried on 11 it was tight and uncomfortable. 

i don't even have wide feet.. 
Call me crazy, but I prefer to have a tight shoe than one that's too long, primarily because I think that shoes that are too long tend to crease easier.

pimp.gif

Ok, in desperate need of help.

I walked through a grassy field for a shortcut this morning in my ASGs and was devestated when I looked down.
Mud/dirt all over the bottom. I immediately washed off the bottom but there is a buncha gunk left in between all the little cracks of the grip on the bottom. Anyone have any suggestions how best to clean it? Thanks

I tried the black & cool grey Kobe VII's on at my local Footlocker yesterday in my size (9) and they actually fit true to size for me so I will be getting the PDF mint's in my true size now.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by a3vengers

apparently these are the lower merions

Kinda disappointed in these...Not bad, but not great...

Well, how much can you really do with these colors? I guess they could do like they did with the 6's and go mostly grey with burgundy accents.

nothing to do with colours.. it's the colour blocking man. look at the zk5 aces, they were fire. the zk6 and zk7 look boring because you have a one piece upper. 
i hope nike makes the zk8 like the zk4/5, but i doubt it. 
frown.gif

do these ever become comfortable to play ball in? 

if so, how long did they take you to break in?

You think anyone would make trades for the dragons.???
I think LM will be easy to get but I fear this Dragons won't

I have an open date for Saturday just in case, going to be burning the phone lines to HOH and Niketown in MIA this week. Maybe after all of the galaxy madness last month, they won't even tell us if they are releasing them at all. Just have to show up and pray
laugh.gif

Im glad ive got no interest in the dragons, cause id be just as annoyed as yall at this prob not releasing in the u.s bull +$$%.

Dont get me wrong though, im still some what annoyed cause it could easily of been a colorway I wanted.  Id be a hypocrite if I didnt care at all just cause its a colorway I dont like.

Footlockers here don't know if they will be getting the Wolfs yet. If I have to drive to another town to get them, imma be pissed.

423584_10150661197516162_687286161_9088511_819863889_n.jpg
man, yall werent playing when yall said they fit tight..... its not the legnth, but the toe box and mid foot area is rediculously tight... but oh well, I just got them, and immediately un-DS'ed them with some volt socks.....

galaxy's look so dope on foot, can't wait to unDS once the weather's right. supposed to be in the 70's here in Milwaukee wednesday, might be the perfect day
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure Wolfs & Aces will sit...I'll still try to buy both in-store this weekend if possible. & I don't think the Aces are that boring...I actually like the colorblocking & the laces a lot. Perfect match for my league uni's. I still think V aways are tops tho. I personally loved the VI's but I know they were hated on.

Originally Posted by PB3

Footlockers here don't know if they will be getting the Wolfs yet. If I have to drive to another town to get them, imma be pissed.

Same here bro I live in LA and mostly all the closest FTL's near me are not getting Wolfs or are not sure, so I didn't even bother, copped from sneakerhead.com this past weekend and glad I did. Don't want to bother driving around miles and miles just for a pair of a shoes.
I had to drive all the way down to Long Beach just to meet up with a dude to pick up galaxy's from him last week. Too many missions for kicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

man, yall werent playing when yall said they fit tight..... its not the legnth, but the toe box and mid foot area is rediculously tight... but oh well, I just got them, and immediately un-DS'ed them with some volt socks.....

Nice shot of the Galaxys on feet.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Nice shot of the Galaxys on feet.

nice theme going on all the way to the floor. perfect match.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by PB3

Same here bro I live in LA and mostly all the closest FTL's near me are not getting Wolfs or are not sure, so I didn't even bother, copped from sneakerhead.com this past weekend and glad I did. Don't want to bother driving around miles and miles just for a pair of a shoes.
I had to drive all the way down to Long Beach just to meet up with a dude to pick up galaxy's from him last week. Too many missions for kicks
laugh.gif

I hear that! Snearhead.com is shipping already or it's just preorders? I may end up going this route. I hate waiting for shoes. I'm impatient and prefer the instant gratification of having them in hand when I dish out cash.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by PB3

laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure Millennium Shoes will be getting the Wolf Greys since one of their store managers did a youtube review on them.

Back
Top Bottom