The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

IMO them PDFs are just fugly...looks like you know what all over your shoes... lol...

un-ds kobe 'wolfs' aka team jacobs today
roll.gif

swear you gotta break these in good...your feet be feeling hella tight at first..
grin.gif

Wolfs look good on feet...can't wait to get them tomorrow. Nike just shipped my black/grey & orange/dark grey playstrong sleeves today too, should receive them by next wednesday!

Might buy LM's...but I'd rather buy Cheetahs since I missed out before...decisions, decisions.

alright my NT brothrs, I called all three HOHs here in Houston, and one in Dallas, and they 3 said that they do think the YOTD are coming Saturday, and the one in Dallas saod they are coming out for sure, but they have not recieved them yet.    
All 4 places told me they do not have them yet, and SHOULD get them tomorrow.  Said the only thing holding them back from saying "yes they are coming out" is that they havent got them in yet.    

So be read baby, because its gonna be a good Saturday to buy kicks!

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

alright my NT brothrs, I called all three HOHs here in Houston, and one in Dallas, and they 3 said that they do think the YOTD are coming Saturday, and the one in Dallas saod they are coming out for sure, but they have not recieved them yet.    
All 4 places told me they do not have them yet, and SHOULD get them tomorrow.  Said the only thing holding them back from saying "yes they are coming out" is that they havent got them in yet.    

So be read baby, because its gonna be a good Saturday to buy kicks!
And i forgot to say that I think they are telling the truth because they all said the Wolfs were coming out, but that tjey havent got those, the Aces, or the YOTD  yet......

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Wolfs look good on feet...can't wait to get them tomorrow. Nike just shipped my black/grey & orange/dark grey playstrong sleeves today too, should receive them by next wednesday!

Might buy LM's...but I'd rather buy Cheetahs since I missed out before...decisions, decisions.

Niceee.. You'll have to post pics man.. My insert won't ship till the 19th

My FL just confirmed they will be getting the Wolfs tomorrow. My wallet and feet are ready.

anyway to get the sleeve inserts (playstrong) without buying the shoe?

and ive been wanting those wolfs, copping.

Originally Posted by Cole World

anyway to get the sleeve inserts (playstrong) without buying the shoe?

and ive been wanting those wolfs, copping.

You can buy them on nike.com

Back
Top Bottom