The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Found the perfect little graphic tee to go with some VIIs

Now I might have to find some red laces

Originally Posted by SteboTheGreat

Do the Kobe VII fit a half size small just like the Lebron IX's do? Need to know for a purchase

Im normally a size 8  ( V's, VI's and KD IV's)
But in the VII's, I wish i went half a size up.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Found the perfect little graphic tee to go with some VIIs

Now I might have to find some red laces

That is an excellent set up! Well done. Lol

Throw on some blue jeans and your ready to roll...

yea anyone got some good pics of the aces yet?

I really wanted to see the Aces in person before deciding but it's like a friggin monsoon out there, not sure I feel like going out in this mess.

haha nice shirt to go with the sharks
pimp.gif

uNDS my sharks and took the family to the mall.
1. Right forefront air bubble is messed up. I can feel the bubble... SMH @Nike.
2. Went straight to footlocker and checked the wolfs... Too plain IMO. They should've done some design on the shoe like the cheetah or the sharks... Passed on them.

4t8sw8.jpg

mikesison, thanks for the info. how was the release at atc? hope there were no lines. see you at atc one of the releases. from south too
smile.gif

Yes I really like the red laces on sharks especially on feet..

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

well this was very easy. I got my 1 from NTNY, 2 KD's and 1 Kobe. then headed out to footlocker in 34th and grabbed 3 more pairs of foams in size 9.5 and 2 14s (for my boys), All in all....it was a great morning.

1445ybp.jpg

anivzs.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 DAMN HOMIE!!!for what though,,i smell to RESELL
roll.gif
,,good for you!!

had a change of heart on the aces, copped with ease @ ndc.  although I would have preferred a different shade of burgundy underlay, the color blocking is on point. love me some burgundy.
pimp.gif

Good thing I moved on them fast, my size(11.5) is already sold out

Saw both the Ace and Wolf Kobe 7 today. Aces were ok, nothing special at all. The Wolf 7 looks nice though. Almost copped but wanted to see what would happen with NDC and the KDs. My homie wants to head out to HOH later, might go ahead and cop since not many places got them here.

no special surprise release for the yotd. I was hoping nike would do something like that. wishful thinking

Went to see the Aces in person at HOH, they looked nice, ready to pick them up, found out they don't do military on QS releases, passed and copped them on NDC with ease and used the remaining 45 bucks off my giftcard. I think they are nice. I will still be picking up the Wolf too, just might wait or use a VIP card discount.

Back
Top Bottom