The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by AtlDunkman

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Anyone know how the 6's fit compared to the 7's? I have a size 12 ASG 7s and they fit really tight, but I want to buy a pair of 6's and not sure if I should go size 12 or 13.........

I would go to a 13, since there is no 12.5.
VIs did come in a 12.5...

i hope that orange pair releases. not many colorways are drawing my attention lately. aces are blah to me, wolfs are decnt but wont be bought til their discounted. PDF's are a great idea, but no way Id spend my money on them, no matter which colorway

Anyone know how the 6's fit compared to the 7's? I have a size 12 ASG 7s and they fit really tight, but I want to buy a pair of 6's and not sure if I should go size 12 or 13.........

I would go 13.  Im normally an 8 in the V, VI's,  I should have gone 8.5
especially if you plan to play in the play strong insole

Nice look NWT... Making me want to get that cw....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by terx

My galaxies don't seem to be glowing at all just a little compared to the durants . Is anybody experiencing this problem as well ?
yeah mine doesn't glow much either... I think that's why lebron and kd galaxies sold better than than the kobe all star this year.
The reason why the Lebron and KD All Stars sold better is because they are the better looking shoes.

Kicks-crew.com has a few sizes left of the yotd sz 8-9... 250 plus shipping. IMO, anything under 300 is good for these

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

black swoosh a huge difference in the PDFs, looks much better

Sorry, but I had to wait to see how long it would take you guys to ACTUALLY figure out the difference between the GS and ADULT model of the "Easter PDF" -- 

And yes your right in your assertion that the "black swoosh" makes a difference (I'm a fan of the 3m instead), but the reason why the GS model looks better is cause of the color blocking on the soles --- 

2mgkt2o.png

Front tips are Black while the edges are "Mint" {Adult model} 

2zsoh90.png

The entire lower part of the soles (including the front tips) are "Mint" {GS model}

Hopefully this helps for those trying to figure out why the GS model looks cleaner in the overall look .

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I would go 13.  Im normally an 8 in the V, VI's,  I should have gone 8.5
especially if you plan to play in the play strong insole
Read and understand the question first before answering...........

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man i cant even find a pair of cloaks in 8.5/9 for me to try to buy off somebody.....The struggle!!!! [/color]
frown.gif
tired.gif
Should've got at me two weeks ago
laugh.gif
. But I know "dat feel"
30t6p3b.gif
can't find a size 10 for a decent price, and it's hard to trade my size 8 for a bigger size.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i know.....i cried 100 nites when you said already sold [/color]
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Come on Ace owners... lets get some On feet pictures..... im sold on Wolfs... I want aces but gotta see them either on feet or matched up with a 9ers/Texas A.m/ Virginia tech.. or just any maroon shirt. 

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Come on Ace owners... lets get some On feet pictures..... im sold on Wolfs... I want aces but gotta see them either on feet or matched up with a 9ers/Texas A.m/ Virginia tech.. or just any maroon shirt. 

Aces definitely won't match a hokies shirt. Maroon is more red on the shoe

Originally Posted by jdm free

Aces definitely won't match a hokies shirt. Maroon is more red on the shoe

Thats bad to hear... how about 9ers home jersey.. Thats my team... and I would love to rock a 9ers jersey with Ace kobe 7s when I go to cali to watch (hopefully) Manning and the niners play

gimme some time man, gotta get my money right. last 2 months have been awful on the wallet

Back
Top Bottom