The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Can anyone clarify if Kobe wore the Lakers PDF with the Attack Strong insert from the black/yellow road shoes? If he did, I would definitely integrate mines into it if I get Lakers PDF. I like the Lakers PDF with the Attack Strong insert in it.

Originally Posted by weapon

Saw Kobe wore the "Laker" PDF again last night. I thought it looked kind of cool.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*%*+ up you pie !%+ %!$*$[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How ya getting for $84 though??[/color]

only from afar, and away uni.

2m5j97r.jpg

photo from nba.com/lakers.com

Originally Posted by therealestwun

Can anyone clarify if Kobe wore the Lakers PDF with the Attack Strong insert from the black/yellow road shoes? If he did, I would definitely integrate mines into it if I get Lakers PDF. I like the Lakers PDF with the Attack Strong insert in it.

Yes indeed he put the Play Strong insole into the PDF because they come with the tongue only.

I havent ordered from NDC in awhile and feel like everything has changed since they post the link to Twitter.  I was admittedly a bit slow on my NDC purchase on my iPhone with the Cloaks restock yesterday,  but I got an order confirmation.....does that mean my order is good? Or is it never complete until I reach the "Your order has been shipped"  status? 

not to get anybody upset but Kobe doesnt play in the "Play Strong"... if you didnt know kobe ONLY plays in the "Play Fast" its just he has a play fast with a tounge like the rest of us and he also has a play fast with a sleeve.... Kobe hasnt played in a Lunar midsole option since the Kobe 4... (Unless u count he experimenting with the option during testing)
oh and also Kobe midsoles can NOT be removed from his shoe... they r sewn in like a regular footbed....

I NEED info on the Black/Volts. Those, the Mint PDF's, YOTD (Hopefully) and the Home/Away elites and I'm done with this line.

Unless the Cloaks happen to restock again lol. I already have 2 pairs, but I would have gladly grabbed 2 more, these shoes are that nice. Easily the best release of the year so far to me.

surprised nobody is talking about the Laker's Home CW for release next weekend. I'm really into the nice simple design of this release

Originally Posted by bballah3

I havent ordered from NDC in awhile and feel like everything has changed since they post the link to Twitter.  I was admittedly a bit slow on my NDC purchase on my iPhone with the Cloaks restock yesterday,  but I got an order confirmation.....does that mean my order is good? Or is it never complete until I reach the "Your order has been shipped"  status? 

there's a possibility for an order to be cancelled if they oversold again. Happened to me before. Hopefully they already addressed that technical issue with the previous releases for it not to happen again.  

I got the concords and played in both play strongs and play fast for the first time (on separate days),  the play fast, left purple stains on my white socks...(minimal but still...)  also after playing all the words on the insole fell off. When i took off my shoe is just looks like a bunch of lint or a cheap gum wrapper.  I love the kobe line, and these isnt that big of a deal, but a shoe that has 180 retail...this isnt the kind of quality i was hoping for.  The play strong seemed a lil better...the words still came off right away though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by bballah3

there's a possibility for an order to be cancelled if they oversold again. Happened to me before. Hopefully they already addressed that technical issue with the previous releases for it not to happen again.  
You can always check the status online yourself with your order #, or do what I do and chat with a NDC rep.  They usually have better information than "processing".  Mine are marked as shipped!!!  Sooo stoked!!

low punch,low punch, forward, low kick, high punch, take a guess. Yeah I too take a different pair every time. Dukes>>>>concords, easier to clean. Was Odom wearing dukes yesterday?

got the lower merion (spelling?) kobes in today. hoped theyd look better in person.

.... Nope.TB colorway all the way

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

not to get anybody upset but Kobe doesnt play in the "Play Strong"... if you didnt know kobe ONLY plays in the "Play Fast" its just he has a play fast with a tounge like the rest of us and he also has a play fast with a sleeve.... Kobe hasnt played in a Lunar midsole option since the Kobe 4... (Unless u count he experimenting with the option during testing)
oh and also Kobe midsoles can NOT be removed from his shoe... they r sewn in like a regular footbed....

Not doubting you, but where is all this info from?
Originally Posted by bigj505

got the lower merion (spelling?) kobes in today. hoped theyd look better in person.

.... Nope.TB colorway all the way

mine arrive tomorrow... I'm a fan of the LM series, hopefully I'm not disappointed
frown.gif

paid for my cloaks today (retail+shipping+a lil extra I added, but he didn't ask for)... Starting to get a lil excited lol. I'm hoping these are as nice as everyone is saying. I've only seen pics of em so far...

So I was just experimenting to see if I can make my 7s more comfortable somehow. And I played around with the idea of just buying some dr. Scholls or some type of insole gel pad to make it comfortable. But isince I was cleaning one of my 6s and took the insole out I decided to just stuff it in the 7 (sharks) 1 to see if it fit but 2 to see if they felt remotely more comfortable. Well not only did they fit in there but it felt great...it was like the comfortability of the 6 with the 7s lockdown feel...now I haven't balled or ran in them yet but I plan on testing these further this weekend...raining here now...this may be good for anyone wearing casually . (Not positive oabout the ones actually balling or exercising in them yet) . More results later

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

So I was just experimenting to see if I can make my 7s more comfortable somehow. And I played around with the idea of just buying some dr. Scholls or some type of insole gel pad to make it comfortable. But isince I was cleaning one of my 6s and took the insole out I decided to just stuff it in the 7 (sharks) 1 to see if it fit but 2 to see if they felt remotely more comfortable. Well not only did they fit in there but it felt great...it was like the comfortability of the 6 with the 7s lockdown feel...now I haven't balled or ran in them yet but I plan on testing these further this weekend...raining here now...this may be good for anyone wearing casually . (Not positive oabout the ones actually balling or exercising in them yet) . More results later

So you removed the insole/midsole from the VII which has either zoom, or lunarlon... Then replaced it with the insole of the VI which is basically nothing but a thin layer of some type of memory foam. There will be no cushioning at all...

or did you stuff the VI insole in with the insole/midsole of the VII? I couldn't imagine using an extra midsole on the VIIs. They're almost too tight as it is....

Back
Top Bottom