The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Us Americans need to stop the madness... lol...Got some heat coming back home! Pictures from yesterday morning...

m9q6p5.jpg

ve3c3.jpg

wig09.jpg

NT Berlin are way behind from the US-NT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they get the left-over and class B
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Have to echo the comments on the Berlin NT shot. If we didn't have the reseller problem we could have shots like that. Everyones out to make a quick buck though.

Not 100% true. If you've ever been over to the UK or Germany or the area the shoes don't sell as well because they aren't their home players. To a lot of people in the UK where I've been a lot at least the nba is slowly growing but it's not in a full broadcast like many nfl games are in the bigger areas like London. A Lebron or Kobe sig is just another basketball shoe which isn't even played often. Just like here how many people would buy a regular Nike basketball shoe for $225? It would sit. Why would you be shocked that our players and game shoes sit in another country. They def hav shoes that sell out and that people wait for and they have popular brands that I've never seen here that go fast but it's two different parts of the world.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Us Americans need to stop the madness... lol...Got some heat coming back home! Pictures from yesterday morning...

m9q6p5.jpg

ve3c3.jpg

wig09.jpg

That's A Whole Lot Of Heat Over There. Unbelievable.
BUTTHURTJESTWM.gif

Originally Posted by tyonenine

Anybody have Nice pics of the black/grey please??????? Im thinking of copping a pair because Eastbay allows a discount on them now .....

Nice, I'll get them eventually maybe the Wolf too but my frugal self wants me to wait for a slight price drop then I'll use my 25% code on them(one time use so don't ask me for the code lol)

As request.
Originally Posted by never wear them

2 pics I took earlier

WDYWT 3-18-12 by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Waiting on the black/volt colorway tho....

Anybody have Nice pics of the black/grey please??????? Im thinking of copping a pair because Eastbay allows a discount on them now .....

do it... IMO one of the nicest colorways of the VII period....

you can also use the foot locker bday coupon, thats what I did.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nice, I'll get them eventually maybe the Wolf too but my frugal self wants me to wait for a slight price drop then I'll use my 25% code on them(one time use so don't ask me for the code lol)

As request.
Originally Posted by never wear them

2 pics I took earlier

Waiting on the black/volt colorway tho....
I have the same %25 coupon and a $10 giftcard so they would be 95
pimp.gif

Thanks for the comments on the orange sleeve...Wolfs are def one of my favorite colorways & I'd love to double up when they go on sale (& use the bday coupon hopefully).

I exchanged my sharks for black/greys today at Ftl...didn't like the way the sharks looked on my feet & I'm def happy with the decision. Lace swapped all black laces with grey aglets & put the spotted laces in the black KD3's.

I think the Footlocker 20% online sale works on some of the kobe 7 colorways too...free shipping too, so its around $111 & change.

-Pete

Originally Posted by beejay82

thanks to a fellow nter(can't remember the nter's name) in the lebron thread providing info on the xmas lebrons in 9 & 9.5 in niketown miami, i was able to get the invisiblecloaks in 9.5...
They had them here?

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Thanks for the comments on the orange sleeve...Wolfs are def one of my favorite colorways & I'd love to double up when they go on sale (& use the bday coupon hopefully).

I exchanged my sharks for black/greys today at Ftl...didn't like the way the sharks looked on my feet & I'm def happy with the decision. Lace swapped all black laces with grey aglets & put the spotted laces in the black KD3's.

I think the Footlocker 20% online sale works on some of the kobe 7 colorways too...free shipping too, so its around $111 & change.

-Pete
any chance of some pics of the black/greys with the lace swap?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Any way to get in contact with Niketown Berlin?

doubt they are gonna ship to the USA and prices are higher im thinking.

ok so i ordered a pair of the year of the dragons in my size on ebay, and dude hits me up today saying they were stolen and gives me my refund. so now, anyone know where i can order a sz 13 YOTD?

Gonna go see if I can cop a pair of Dragons when I go to China in a few weeks. Hopefully they won't have sold out seeing how they came out there in January....

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

-Pete
any chance of some pics of the black/greys with the lace swap?

I'd rather have oval laces, but flat will have to do til then.

-Pete

Kobe's really grew on me man. I already have the galaxie's and black and white ones. Right now I'm trying to get the Cloaks and Christmas ones.

Well, there ain't really much to talk about. Not that many crazy VII releases compared to the VIs. Maybe discussion will pick up once the playoff series start and Kobe brings out the Elites, plus Nike announcing more CWs during that time (hopefully).

Back
Top Bottom